Chapter 27

"Thank you for welcoming me back, Robane."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

On our way back to Claude's bedroom is tense. I could tell Felix is worried about me but why can't he approach me. Is it because of what I showed earlier?

 Is it because of what I showed earlier?

"Where here Princess." I heard Felix said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh... I zoned out, didn't I..?" I ask him making him chuckle before nodding his head.

"Yes you did." Felix answered as he knocked on the door before opening it.

"Oh, you're back?" Lucas greeted but what shocked when he saw my eyes.

"Robane, I want you to not tell Lily that I'm here. Though I'm sure she already heard." I said but mutter the last part.

"Understood. I'll be outside." Felix said before leaving the room.

"Ana?! Your eyes-!" Athy quickly exclaim but got cut off by me.

"I had too. And I am glad that I'm the one who attended." I seriously said while looking at them.

Its now or never.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"What do we do now?" Athy ask after I explained everything.

"I'm already worried sick about Daddy's illness, and now something like this has happened..." she added making us ticked off.

"Is that Anastacius bastard with Roger Alpheus right now?" Lucas asked me as I shrug my shoulders.

"Probably. Can't really spy on them right now as I'm currently with the two of you." I answered truthfully.

"Shall I kill him for you? Along with all the nobles who helped him?" Lucas asked me once again.

I'm pretty sure this question is for Athy, not me.

"Nah. I would rather torture them first before you kill them." I replied taking them by surprise.

"Ana!"

"You've finally realized how to live an easy like, haven't you? You always used to go the roundabout way. Of course I can do it. If I really wanted to, I could easily kill all those nobles." Lucas quickly said still surprised by my answer.

"Enough of that. You, Athanasia, will do all the paper works, while I will help Lucas with all my might to cure your Dad." I said while pointing at her.

"But..."

'Jennette already knew the truth' I said telepathically making her eyes widen.

"The members of the council that were present today are probably going around and talking about that happened as we speak." Athy said while biting her finger. She does that when she's frustrated.