Chapter 23

"What have I done.." Athanasia said to herself before looking at the moon once again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

It's been a few weeks since that incident and Athy and I are still not talking more like I'm still not talking to her. She's trying to contact me using telepathy but our range are a bit far.

And now... Now I'm currently inside the shop with Athy, Jennette and Anastacius. Of course they didn't know it was me as I'm currently in disguise.

 Of course they didn't know it was me as I'm currently in disguise

(A/N: I don't know how to draw. That's the best I could do with the eyes)

You may be wondering what am I doing in here?

Simple question with a simple answer.

I want to buy some clothes like Diana. It looks comfy. Revealing but comfy.

They already left so don't worry about it that much. What worries me is my next destination.

"That would be two gold coins." the cashier said. I did bought a lot so it's not that surprising.

"Here you go~" I said giving him two gold coins made by yours truly. Giving on last smile, I left the store holding two bags.

"I wonder what's Lucas doing right now..." I whispered to myself while walking towards my current inn.

"I'm pretty sure he bullied the world tree. Poor world tree. Welp, time to go to my next destination!"

Lucas POV

I look at the world tree that's currently burning annoyed for wasting my time.

"Idiot. You should've just obediently handed it over instead of rebelling." I said as I grip one of its tree branch.

"All you've done is waste my time." I added snapping the branch out of its tree.

The branch is fairly tall but I don't know if this will do...

I looked at the branch before smirking having a thought of someone.

"Now I need to go all the way back." I said before entering the portal.

"The Princess is waiting for me, huh."

Antanasia POV

......

I feel weird... Is Athy talking about me to Jennette once again?

If Athy went inside Jennette's room to have someone to talk to, I will be going inside Kiel's room to mess with him.

No, just kidding. I think it's time for me to reveal myself to him but sadly, without Lady Angel.

"Time to go~" I said to myself before teleporting myself behind the curtains. That's the only thing I could remember inside his room.