Chapter 11

Hehehe..... I can't wait to see Athy's reaction to Lucas being our friend Felix got for us.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

"I will be here as Princess Athanasia and Princess Antanasia's playmate starting today. I'm looking forward to spending time with you, Princesses." Lucas happily greeted us with a smile leaving Athy dumbfounded.

"I recommended the young warlock since I thought he would be an adequate playmate for the Princesses." Felix said unaware of Athy's disappointment.

"I'm also looking forward to spending time with you, Lucas." I said joining him.

"Athy and Ana doesn't need a new friend! All I need is Felix!" Athy exclaim making Felix smile even more.

"Thank you Princess, that makes me very happy." Felix responded.

"But I think it would be good for you if you met a friend around your own age. I do have great admiration for friendship overcoming age differences, but there are some valuable things you can only experience with friends around your age." Felix added.

"Robane is right Athy. We need at least one friend that is around our age." I agree making her look at me widen eyes.

'EVEN YOU?! SIDING WITH THAT MAN?!'

'Yeah~'

"What about dad?" Athy puffed angrily clenching her fist.

"Your Raven is practically cute today, Princess." a cute male voice said making Athy froze.

'What?! When did he get Raven?'

'A while ago? The moment you ask about Claude'

"He's so small, he's practically bitesized." he added hugging the scared Raven while Mui just stared at us.

"How adorable..." Lucas said as his eyes started glowing making Raven and Athy scared while I stare at his eye in awe.

Is it possible for a Ruby to glow too?! I mean, Lucas' eyes are glowing and its the color of the Ruby. Maybe I such ask Claude to make me one? Maybe maybe Lucas? Or any magicians just to make a ruby glow. That would be so-

"Yo~ Aeternitas turned out to be the strongest magician emperor in history? That idiot?" I heard Lucas said as he's currently reading the book of 'The Memoir of Aeternitas'.

"If I'd know I was going to end up here with you, I would rather have gone and been friends with Mr. White's son!" Athy stubbornly said making Lucas sigh.

"A-Athy , I don't think-"

"Then go befriend Whitey's boy if you want to so badly." Lucas said as Athy magically disappear beside me making me hold my chest.

"Ha.. Ha... I thought you'll send me too.." I shakily said slightly trembling. I really do want to see Ijekiel but I also want to see a love triangle between Lucas, Ijekiel and Athy.

"Why would I? Plus, we still have to discuss our deal." Lucas said turning serious making me even more nervous.

"W-What do you want to know? One cookie for one information that Athy doesn't know." I nervously said smiling at him.

"What will happen in the future?" Lucas ask immediately. So he knows I'm a bit more different than Athy.

"Well, Athy's the crown Princess." I answered making him look at me blankly.

"That's not what I meant."

"A lot will happen, alright? I just choose the right answer to give you." I said smiling innocently at him.