Chapter 6

"Let's get you to bed." Lily softly said making us nod. Pretty sure Athy would like Lily to sing us a lullaby but I'm sleepy as hell. It seems like Athy will the only one who's going to hear Lily sing once again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

"Thank you for inviting Athy/ Ana to tea." we both said at the same with. So sync that you could only practically hear one voice.

 So sync that you could only practically hear one voice

"Heh." Felix giggled a little as the maids at the back of the Emperor is in awe from our cuteness.

'How's that? Aren't we cute?'

'You are cute'

"Felix."

No response. Of course. What do we expect from him.

"Yes, your Majesty?"

Felix helped Athy sat on the chair infront of Claude while I sat on the chair on her left.

"Good morning, Papa!" Athy beamed.

"Good morning too, Father."

'Geez, the formality is so obvious'

'Yet he's oblivious about the fact that I hate him'

About a month ago, he changed our tea time to the morning. He used to call us in the afternoon. After the knife incident that is. Speaking of knife incident, my wound was already healed but it left a scar. It's not a nasty one but not a pleasant one either. I'll just say that it's a birthmark to save Athy from all the questioning in the future.

"What are you thinking about?" Claude ask. Is Athy already done with her ridiculous dream?

'I'm done. I don't know what I was saying anymore'

"I was thinking about the knife incident that happened a month ago." I answered making Athy choke on her chocolate cake.

"You're still scared?"

"No, I just can't simply stop thinking about it where I saw my life flashed before my eyes." I bluntly said.

"Papa, is that good?" Athy ask changing the subject.

"It's not enjoyed for its taste." he simply answered.

"Athy wants what Papa's having!" Athy said excitedly.

"It might be too strong for you, Princess." Felix butted in.

"I want it! I want the same one!" Athy stubbornly said while pouting. My hate for Felix only grew stronger too.

'Check out this bravado! Check out how bold I've become!'

'You've always been bold'