Chapter 5

In the end, he didn't really get Athy an official guard. It's been Felix since the day he pledge. Also, it may be an honor for you but it's not an honor for me. What a nightmare, for me at least.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

"I wanna see Hannah and Ces." Athy said while pouting. She's also emitting a disappointed aura.

"If you wish to see them again, surely you will." Felix said.

"When?"

"Umm, after 10 days?" Lily was the was who answered next.

I'm actually utterly disappointed on their lying skill. Do you really think we would believe such a thing? I mean, sure we're older mentally but c'mon.

"Now now, Princess. Don't be upset. Why don't you have a chat with his Majesty?" Felix randomly suggested making as all gloomy.

"His Majesty happened to mention that he wants to spend time with the Princesses during dinner." he continued still smiling like an idiot.

What an utter idiot. You can't even read the room Felix.

'Wouldn't it be easier... for us to die and be reborn again?' Athy blankly ask.

'I thought you'll never ask. When will we die?' I answered.

'Soon, my dear. Soon'

'Right, according to Felix, the lotuses at the center of the lake are magical creatures. Monstrous creatures that lure people into the water to steal their energy' Athy shared her information to me.

'Wow? Really? Was he the one who planted it?' I faked amuse. Of course I knew about that. Thank you for the information, Plutos and Spoon.

"Princesses, wouldn't it be best if you changed your clothes?" Lily said holding three dresses.

"Nyoo!" Athy exclaim gripping Felix's cape.

"No thanks. I'm good, Lily." I quickly replied while waving hands as a sign of no.

'Why would we need to dress nicely for the likes of him!'

'I'm simply lazy. Ever since I came here, I grew lazier each day. Or maybe it's just my past self slowly showing?'

"Sir Felix, say something..." Lily said making Felix alert.

"Princess Athanasia and Princess Antanasia looks lovely in everything. Certainly his Majesty would think likewise." Felix quickly answered showing us a close eyes smiled.

'Eh?'

'Stop spouting lies you dog'

"You're right of course, but..." Lily hesitantly agreed.

"Come on, Princesses." Felix started before carrying the both of us.

"I'll be off." Felix announced to Lily as Athy and I waved Lily a goodbye.

~*~*~*~*~

'Smile a little Ana. Felix is looking at you weirdly'

'I don't give a f- I mean care about him. Just let me go'

"Your Majesty, Princess Athanasia and Princess Antanasia is here for you." Felix called. I noticed Athy looking around while I just sat on Felix's arms. I have no choice but to hug his neck for me to be safe.