Chapter 12

I guess this is the part where Athy started loving Claude like her true father. But what Athy didn't know, she already chose the right path from the very beginning.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

A few days later, we heard that Ijekiel had left to Arlanta. He even told Athy to wait for him. How sweet. I can't wait for the love triangle to finally happen.

BANG

"AH!" I screamed as Athy suddenly banged the table glaring at it.

"This won't do! I've got to study way way way more!!" Athy suddenly shouted while going through a series of books.

"What? Studying again? Come on." Lucas complained looking at Athy.

"What so good about studying anyway?" I added as Lucas and I make eye contact silently conversing to each other. One thing, Lucas and I can now talk using only our eyes. No magic involve.

Several years passed by.... and we are currently practicing our dance for the upcoming debutante.

"--And turn, now finish!"

We did as we were told. Turn around gracefully before bowing, once again, gracefully.

"Really, there is not a single flaw in your dancing, Princesses. You two are a textbook example." the dance instructor who I don't even know the name of said.

"How is it possible to be this light and graceful!" she added.

'That's because we have fairy blood running in our veins. You know, that thing called Genetics?'

"I guess the fact that your mother was a dancer helps in times like this, Princesses." the dance instructor mock giving us a side glance.

'That's it. I'm done with this b*tch'

"We just did as you taught us, ma'am." Athy said politely giving her a fake smile before walking away.

"Watch your mouth." I suddenly said making her look at me with furrowed brows.

"I beg your pardon, Princess?" the instructor bravely ask.

"I said watch your mouth." I repeated giving her a glare making her flinch.

"Just because our Mother is a commoner, doesn't mean you can disrespect her like that. Disrespect our Mother, you disrespect me, Athanasia and Father. Father's mother is a commoner and yet he's here ruling an empire your currently standing on. Watch out." I said as her eyes widen in fear.

"P-Princess, I didn't mean it that way." the instructor began but I ignore her by leaving the room.

That's right. Beg.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Father, I'm here." I announced my arrival as I saw Athy and Claude already at the table.

"Just in time Ana! I just told Daddy how great we danced today." Athy happily exclaim.

"It seems your birthdays is coming up soon." Claude started before I could even sit down on my chair making me and Athy froze on the spot.

'Our birthday...'

'The same day our Mother died'

On our seventh birthday, Claude asked us for the first time, like how the Manhwa goes.

"Is there something you want?" Claude ask.

"The maids who used to give 'me' chocolates?" Athy answered.