1. Golden Hour

You are my muse, Sandor Clegane.

+++++++

'My lord.' Avalon said through a pinched breath. 'Please stop moving.'

'Sitting for portraits are so dull.' Tyrion told her

'I agree, for me as well. I have to spend hours staring at your face while you get the pleasure of looking at mine. A dull affair indeed,' Avalon told him a smirk pulling at her lips. Tyrion chuckled getting up from his chair.

'Avalon. My dear.' He tsked. 'This face.' He circled a finger around his face. 'This gorgeous face-'

'Sit, please my lord.' Avalon told him.

'Fine, fine,' Tyrion plopped back down at the couch but he kept moving. Wiggling in his spot.

'My lord.' Avalon said annoyed.

'Just admit it Avalon.' Tyrion told her

'Admit what?' Avalon said adjusting the canvas.

'That I am most certainly, the most handsome person you have ever had the pleasure of drawing. Of course.' Tyrion said with a wink.

'My lord... sit still.' Avalon instructed. She had admit that Tyrion had a nice face. She liked drawing all sorts of people. She liked the way every face was different but she liked the eyes the most. She grabbed Tyrion's chin holding him still, the smug look on his face smiling up at her as she looked into his eyes memorizing the details. She had a sketch book just for the eyes she drew them in great detail.

'I know something else we could do, we can even use your paints if you wish?' Tyrion teased.

'Don't move.' She instructed, the light was perfect, she loved this time of day. Golden hour.