11. Welcome to the Jungle

'Welcome to the jungle little man

'Welcome to the jungle little man.' Avalon said, the sun was still high in the sky when Avalon finished he smiled over at it and started making monkey noises. 'I should add animal!' Avalon told him. 'would you like that?'

"Yes, yes!' Tommen told her happily. She liked that she got to help each child make their room special to them.

++++

'Then from castlery rock to riverrunn, I met the tullys, decent people they wouldn't stop talking about their pride and Joy, Catelyn Stark in the north though. Lysa Aryn though, lady of the veil they were less impressed by.' Avalon told him with a chuckle. 'Then Tywin requested I stop at harrenhall, bring some of the portraits for the hall before coming here.' Avalon told him.

'Well traveled woman.' Sandor remarked.

'Sandor?' Avalon questioned.

'Yeah?' he said slowly leaning back in the chair.

'What happened?' she reached out touching his cheek. He let out a pained breath and she pulled her hand back. "sorry, you don't have to-'

'No, its... it's fine.' Sandor told her.

'No I'm being nosey.' She told him anxiously. 'I'm sorry, that's personal-'

'you just spent the past two weeks telling me your whole life story.' Sandor reminded her.

'Yes but-'

'I was 8.' He began and Avalon shut her mouth, her led pencil rolled down her sketch pad into her. 'I was playing with a little wooden knight toy.' He told her slowly as though the memory hurt him to relive. 'My brother, Gregor. They call him the mountain,' Sandor informed her.

'I have had the... pleasure of sketching him.' Avalon told him awkwardly.

'Yeah, pleasure.' Sandor scoffed. 'he didn't like me touching his things, he thought I stole it. I didn't... I was just playing with it.' Sandors eye focused on the fire. The little candles flickering, his mind replayed the memory.

"you don't have to tell me, I'm sorry for asking-'

'He grabbed me,' Sandors eyes still on the fire as he spoke, his voice distant. 'He held me into the flame as my face burned.' With a huff of a breath the candle he was looking at went out. He turned looking at the one on the opposite side of him, another huff and it was out. 'The pain was bad but the smell was worse.... but what hurt the most was that my brother did it and my father covered it up.' Sandor told her. there was a faint hue of light coming from the remaining candles as he spoke.

'I'm so sorry.' Avalon said her voice barely a whisper as sandor got up from his chair making his way to her, three quick steps and he was next to her. He took her hand pulling her up to him.

'You finished didn't you?' he questioned and Avalon nodded slowly as his eyes stared down at her. 'you want to be rid of me?' Avalon shook her head, she wanted more of this man. Sandor watched her big doe eyes staring up at him as he moved his hands up her shoulders and pulled at her dress letting it fall to the ground. She didn't move her eyes from his as her dress crumbled to the ground at her feet.

His lips found hers then and he brought them both quickly back to a heated arousal with just a kiss - a long, passionate, slow, open mouthed kiss full of deep tonguing and lip nibbling and whispered words that didn't need to make any sense. He grabbed Avalon's ass and lifted her bringing her to the bed, laying her down he kept a hand on her, so her back arched off the bed. He rammed himself inside of Avalon hitting an all-new angle and then began to fuck her earnestly. Avalon cried out in pleasure, her led smudged fingers gripping into the sheets. She didn't think that she had another one in her, but as he grasped her thighs, watching where his cock disappeared inside of her a whimper escaped her lips.

He hadn't even pulled out of Avalon yet before he was hardening again, her own body responding with a sudden renewal of wetness that let him resume movement almost immediately.

Sandor fucked into her, driving his cock into her tight cunt, stretching her around him, forcing himself into her slick wet heat as she clawed and moaned into him keeping him to her. Sandor pressed kisses up her collarbone, across her throat, sucking her earlobe and nipping at her chin. Avalon's fingernails scratched across Sandor's back and ass. Sandor's mouth spilled filthy words of praise. He found her lips, kissing her hard and hot, their mouths fucking as their bodies clashed, her cunt holding him captive. He worked a hand between them, snaking it down to flick her clit. Overcome, Avalon screamed, teeth biting into Sandor's shoulder, her body pure heaven as it milked his cock.

"Fuck!" Sandor lost control, thrusting into her, marking her, losing his mind with the fucking incredible feel of her. Mine. They collapsed in a tangle of limbs, their bodies still fused together, sweat cooling on their skin.