3. Little Lion

After Joffrey had left his room, Avalon entered. She got to work, another day passed of non stop work, her hands were numb and sore from the fine detailing of the mane but the lions head was done. It was perfect. But the prince was young and his bedtime was early. Avalon packed up once again. She moved outside where a bonfire was burning brightly. She loved the way fire danced. She loved the way it crackled in the night.

She sat sketching the fire when she noticed sandor, his gaze transfixed on the fire for a moment before he took a few hesitant steps back. She drew him. As she always did. She couldn't help it, he was her muse. The fire crackled a log shifting and tumbling down, catching Avalon's attention. When she turned back around sandor was gone. Another partial drawing. She turned back to the fire only to hear the crunch of footsteps behind her.

'anything as intriguing as me?' Tyrion questioned coming up behind her she slammed her notebook shut. 'Oh it must be good... nudes?' Tyrion questioned hopefully. 'Show me, show me!' he said sitting down next to her.

'No... just the fire. Nothing as interesting as you think you are.' Avalon told him.

'Ouch, that hurts Avalon, you wound me. I am wounded.' Tyrion told her and a smile tugged at her lips. 'Do we need to have another one on one session?' Tyrion questioned. 'for you to finish that portrait... or we can do,' he smiled the smuggest of smiles at her. 'other things.'

'Come on.' Avalon said grabbing her notebook, Tyrion was surprised but gladly so, Avalon was beautiful. But he was sorely disappointed when they got back to her chambers.

Sandor saw the two walking together and he felt a pang of jealously. He didn't even know the girl, not really but still it wasn't fair that the imp got to bed her. Tyrion was almost as undesirable as himself but Tyrion was of noble birth. Sandor wondered if that if he was a Lord of a noble house and this had happened to him if women would folk to him as they did Tyrion. He watched them from afar as Avalon opened her door to Tyrion, Tyrion smiled up at her as he entered.

'Since you never sit still,' Avalon had left the door a crack open, her voice drifted down the halls right to sandor's ears. 'I had to improvise.' Avalon said sweetly.

'why... I trust you.' Tyrion told her. Avalon looked through her canvas's until she found tyrions.

'Now remember my Lord, next time you sit for me, to sit fucking still.' Tyrion watched her as she flipped the canvas around his smug smile dropped.

'You little shit.' Tyrion said but he was laughing. 'This is beautiful work.' Tyrion applauded.

'Thank you. I'm quite proud of it.' Avalon said a mischievous grin on her lips a chuckle in her throat as Tyrion ran a hand over his face.

'Beautiful... am I the reflection or-'

'the little lion. Obviously.' Avalon told him.

'You...'

'you don't like it? I like it. I've gotten quite good at lions since coming here.' Avalon added.

'it is beautiful.' Tyrion told her. 'You are just a little cunt.' Tyrion told her confidently.

'Next time,' she leaned in whispering in his ear. "Sit. Still.'

'Yeah, yeah,' Tyrion muttered heading out.

'You don't want it?' Avalon questioned holding it out for him.

'You keep it, think of me whenever you look at it.' Tyrion told her coming back to her, an idea in his brilliant mind.

'I think Tommen or Marcella will like it better anyways.' Avalon told him.

'So, should I sit right now? I think I want a nude, hanging in my room.' Tyrion told her. 'I'm more than happy to show you what you are in for...' Tyrion said pulling at the string of his shirt.

'Goodnight, my Lord.' Avalon purred guiding him out the door.

'Careful Clegane.' Tyrion said fixing his shirt. 'wouldn't want her painting that handsome face of yours, it would forever haunt the children... we would have to throw it into the fire.' Tyrion teased as he walked. Sandor wanted to throw Tyrion out the fucking window.

 Sandor wanted to throw Tyrion out the fucking window

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.