36. Lost your head

'Where is arya?' Ned question finally getting to the joust

'At her dancing lessons.' Sansa answered. 'The knight of the flowers...' sansa said happily as ser loras approached he held out a rose for her she took it gratefully 'thank you ser loras.' They bowed before the king ser Loras on a white steed while Gregor was on a black horse. Gregor's horse started to whine and complain he rode off ill tempered as Gregor try to stable him.

'Don't let Ser Gregor hurt him.' Sansa begged 'I can't watch' Ned tried to comfort his daughter.

'100 gold dragons on the mountain.' petyr called back to Renly.

'I'll take that.' Renly said pleasantly

'Now what will I do with 100 gold dragons Dornish wine or a girl from the pleasure houses?' Petyr questioned.

'You can even buy yourself a friend.' Renly suggested, 'or perhaps Avalon can paint you a friend?' Renly called catching Avalon's attention. 'You could pain Petyr a friend, couldn't you?'

"Of course my Lord.' Avalon answered obediently.

'He is going to die!' Sansa told her father

'He's going to try to win.' Ned told her the horn blew and they were off. Charging at one another Loras, lance got ser Gregor, he collapse to the ground into the fence breaking it.

'Such a shame little finger it would've been so nice for you to have a friend.' Renly told him. Avalon clapped happily, gregor needed to be taken down a peg. She smiled back at sandor but sandor didn't look happy he looked worried, concerned like he knew something bad was going to happen. Avalon stared at sandor, shouldn't this be good, seeing his brother fall to his ass.

'And tell me Renly when will you be having your friend?' Petyr taunted pointing to loras, 'Avalon could paint your friend as well...' Petyr remarked but Avalon was too distracted by the look on Sandors face. Petyr turned back to sansa and Ned. 'Loras knew his horse was in heat.' Petyr told sansa.

'He would never do that there is no honor in that in honor in tricks.' Sansa assured him.

'No honor but quite a bit of gold' Petyr told her leaning back but Gregor was not happy about it he threw down his helmet screaming out as Loras approached the victor.

'Sword!' Gregor screamed out as everyone cheered. Gregor was given a sword and he chopped his own horses head clean off with one swing Avalon jumped as the horses head severed and fell to the ground, a scream stuck on her lips as Gregor kept going. Gregor came at Loras knocking him down again and again. Loras's shield was not strong enough to fend off against Gregor but Sandor jumped forward.

'Leave him be!' Sandor declared dueling off against his brother. Gregor charged at Sandor, a wicked look in his eyes. Avalon watched in horror as sandor faced off against his older brother. Avalon felt as though she couldn't breathe as she watched them duel.

'Stop this madness in the name of the king!' Robert demanded and Sandor dropped to a knee, bowing down. Gregor's blade swinging at Sandor just barely missing his head. Avalon felt pale as she watched, sandor looked up to her, her mouth a gasp as Sandor kneeled, Gregor stomped off. 'Let him go.' Robert declared as Gregor stormed off the kings guard stepped aside Robert nodded to Sandor and he rose up

'I owe you my life ser.' Laros said coming up to sandor frazzled.

'I'm no ser,' Sandor told him but ser loras raised Sandors hand and declared him the Victor of the tournament. The crowd erupted in cheers Sandor didn't like the attention but he liked the way Avalon was smiling at him.

++

'You almost... lost your... head.' Avalon said through sobs, holding sandors face in her hands.

'I'm okay love,' he assured her.

'He's awful. So awful.' Avalon said tears in her eyes.

'I'm okay love,' he repeated pulling her into his lap.

'I can't lose you.' Avalon whimpered.

'You won't.' Sandor told her. 'I'm a hard fucker to kill.'

'Don't leave me alone in this world.' Avalon murmured against his lips.

'Never. You are stuck with me.' His lips attacked hers. They kissed, long and slow, their tongues stroking, their bodies pressing together tightly. He ran hands down her back until her could palm her ass. Her hair brushed his stomach, her body shuddering under his hands.

Fisting his cock and guiding himself to her core, rubbing against her, coating himself in the evidence of her desire. Sandor ran his tongue from the low of her back up to the curve of her neck, nuzzling her cheek.

Afterwards, Sandor scooped her into his arms and gently moving them until she could snuggle in his arms, their lips meeting for a long, lazy kiss.