22. I'm not a Stark

Avalon felt like she had went back in time as she watched Sandor from afar. But instead of him not knowing of her existence he smiled back at her. she looked down at the draft she was doing for the canvas of the stark family when jon snuck up on her.

'I don't think you should paint me into the family portrait.' Jon said he had the remarkable ability to sneak up on her.

'Jon.' she clutched her draft to her chest.

'It's stunning but I'm not one of them.' Jon told her.

'I can redo it if they don't like it.' Avalon told him. Jon eased it back down to her lap, looking at it again. She had him stood behind sansa. So elegant he looked like part of the family.

'You're really talented,' jon told her.

'I have good models.' she teased. 

Avalon loved that each stark child had a direwolf pup

Avalon loved that each stark child had a direwolf pup. She studied their faces and their wolves. She had done each of the induvial and now she was working, well supposed to be working on the family portrait. But after her talk with jon she felt discouraged to continue the proper family photo, she wanted something different more abstract. But the wolves were distractingly adorable. Ghost came resting his chin on her lap as she sketched he let out a little whine when she didn't pet him fast enough.

'Hello there.' Avalon put down her book beside her and Ghost jumped his paws up onto her lap, licking at her face. Sandor sat down next to her and ghost grumbled but sandor held out a hand for Ghost to sniff. Ghost stopped grumbling as sandor dropped his head in Avalon's lap.

"where is my love?' sandor questioned closing his eyes as her hand trailed along his armored chest.

'You have been busy.' Avalon told him. 'you are also sitting on my sketches.' Avalon informed him and he reached under his back pulling out the notebook.

'Thought something was digging into me arse.' Sandor told her with a chuckle. Sandor had never felt this comfortable with anyone before and here he was, a grumpy scarred man with this rainbow of a woman, completely and totally in love with him. Sandor wondered how long it would take her to grow bored of the capital, of him. She was a free spirit, from Barvvos of all places and traveled everywhere, always wanting to see more of the world, of the people. To create new things. he couldn't help but feel like their time was limited. So Sandor savored every moment.