48. Bloodline

Avalon sat her sketch book in hand as she scribbled away. a teary eyed sansa came up to her and she quickly slammed shut her book.

'what are you drawing?' sansa asked sitting down next to her.

'Nothing interesting my sweet girl... How are you doing?' avalon questioned.

'Terrible.' sansa answered honestly. Avalon put her arm around Sansa as she walked her through the garden.

Sandor looked to Avalon's discarded sketchbook as comforted Sansa, he opened it up flipping past a dozen pairs of eyes, a few sketches of him, then the most recent, half done. He looked at the picture, the scream on sansas lips, sandors grip on the girl holding her back, the smug smile on joffreys face, the pinched look on cersei's. He looked at it in detail as the blade came down on Neds head. He flipped the page expecting it to be empty but it wasn't, he glanced back up at Avalon as she held sansa to her, as sansa sobbed.

Ned starks severed head laying on the stage. Blood oozing from neds head. The page was still sticky, the blood looked so real. He took a whiff of the page, it was blood. He looked back to Avalon and noticed the red tint to her fingers. She was serious about her work. Always wanting the perfect color even if it meant using her own blood for a picture no one would see.