Three

( fyi there will be Connor POV's in this book as well)

~Sofia~

" Miss Novikov? Are you ready? Mr.Agosti has arrived." Jane says from the other side of my bedroom door and my breath hitches at her words.

I was already feeling nauseous about the whole thing but Mr.Agosti would be in the car with me too?

I try to take in a couple of deep breaths and grab my bag, about to open my door but freeze when I remember I forgot the ring.

" Crap." I whisper to myself, quickly taking out the box and putting it in my bag.

" I'm coming." I say, opening the door and almost crashing into Jane who was waiting patiently for me.

" Oh dear, you need a new bandage on that cut, the blood is everywhere. Here I'll clean it up quickly before you leave." Jane gasps, cleaning the spot and putting a brand new pink bandage over it.

" Thank you Jane. I'll miss you." I say, tears brimming my eyes. She was the only one who truly cared for me and now I'd really have no one.

I get pulled into a tight hug from Jane but its interrupted by my papas loud voice yelling at me to come down.

Sighing I let go of Jane and quickly walk down the stairs with my bag. My hair was pulled back into a high ponytail and I was wearing my blue jeans with a black crew neck that was too big for me.

" He didn't even bother coming inside to greet you." My mama snickers, looking me up and down.

" Watch papa, she's just going to turn into his little slut like we all know she is." Anastasia mutters, giving me a dirty look. I try to ignore all their remarks and just walk towards the door, opening it to find an expensive looking black car parked in front of the house.

I hesitate at the door, scared to walk any further.

" Miss Novikov, let me take your bag." An older looking man says with a large smile, holding his hand out.

I slowly nod my head with a small smile and hand him my bag as he takes my hand, leading me down to the car.

Was he really in that car? Did I have to sit next to that man the whole drive?

My heart starts racing in fear when the older man opens the door for me, and I freeze when I see Mr.Agosti sitting in the car, dressed in a white dress shirt and black pants, his attention on his phone.

His hair was slightly messy and his face cleanly shaven, the tattoo behind his ear now more clear to see.

" Are you going to stand there all day?" He says in a deep voice, his attention still on his phone.

" N..no." I mutter quietly, getting in the car and sitting in the leather seat.

He even smelled nice

I tried moving myself to the farthest spot away from him but the seats were awfully close to each other. My throat was dry and I was suddenly dehydrated, feeling his hard gaze on me.

I try to ignore his staring by looking out of the window, wanting the drive to be over with already.

" Where's the ring?" He mumbles after a couple minutes of silence. My eyes widen in realization and I try to think of how to reply to him without sounding stupid.

" I..I just forgot to put it on, its in my bag." I say, looking down at my lap and biting my lip. Was I in trouble?

" Do you have some sort of attraction to that window?" Mr.Agosti says, annoyance dripping from his voice. I only now realize how close to the window I had squished myself into.