Eighteen

Sofia

The door of the ice cream shop suddenly slams open and four men in black suits walk in, their faces stern and lacking any emotion. The employees eyes widen, her back straightening as they walk in.

Straight towards us

My stomach drops when the large four men move aside and Connor walks in. Just his presence alone made the tension in the room high, like everyone was afraid to do something wrong. He takes off his expensive looking sunglasses, walking over to the table we were at and taking a seat right next to me.

I could feel his eyes burning into me, and not in a good way. I look over and feel my mouth run dry at the angry look in his eyes. I pretend I don't notice his anger and quickly snatch the menu back from the employee, pretending like I was reading it.

She deserved it anyways for being so rude to Sebastian and I.

" Mr. Agosti w..what an unexpected visit." The woman says, stumbling over her words as she bows her head down. She hadn't been fazed at all by me taking a menu, in fact it almost seemed like her eyes would turn into hearts at any moment now.

" Take my wife's order." He says and I could still feel his burning gaze on me. I look at him and instantly regret it, he wouldn't break eye contact with me and it was scaring me even more.

I really did mess up

" I don't want anything." I say before she has the chance to ask me what kind of ice cream I wanted. It's not like she was going to give it to me earlier but now that he's here all of a sudden I get one.

" Why are you being so grumpy? I'm just getting you ice cream." He says, his eyes follow my every move when I suddenly stand up from the the chair. I felt nervous at his gaze as he looked my body up and down from his seated position.

" I don't want ice cream from you. Let's go Sebastian." I say, my eyes moving to where Sebastian was not even 5 minutes ago but he was nowhere to be seen now.

" Are you serious? Where is he?" I say, walking right up to the stupid chair he was sitting in and looking down at him, my fists clenched as I glared at him.

I hated how good he looked in that white button up, his hair slightly messy, a chain on his neck and that stupid glint in his dark eyes as he looked at me.

" Why are you asking me that?" He says, and I laugh in disbelief. Was he insane?

" Fine, I'm leaving hopefully to a highway where I can get run over before having to see you again-" My sentence is cut off when he grabs my hand, tugging me down to sit on his lap effortlessly.

A gasp leaves my mouth at the sudden action and I try getting off but he had too tight of a grip on my waist.

" You look good on me." He mumbles in my ear and I turn red in embarrassment. Only then did I notice everyone's eyes on us in the ice cream shop. Especially the employee who had been glaring at me the entire time.

" Where is Sebastian? What did you do to him?" I scowl, fighting the urge to be phased by his words.

" Say that name one more fucking time and I'll make sure to end his pathetic life in front of your face." He says, his tone full of anger as his grip on my waist tightens.

Would he really kill Sebastian?

My eyes water as I look down at him, pushing myself off his lap as I walk out of the stupid overpriced ice cream shop. I bet it didn't even taste that good.

I couldn't even have friends now without him threatening to kill someone. I shouldn't have even tried, I mean what was I doing thinking I could make my life just a little normal at least?

Where had he taken Sebastian anyways?

This was all my fault, if I hadn't gone with Sebastian he wouldn't have been taken by Connors men.

" Where are you going?" Connor orders, but I ignore him as I continue walking through the mall. My face contorts into confusion when I see all the employees bow their head towards Connor as soon as he walked by but I ignore it as I focus on trying to stay away from him. I walk into Victoria's Secret, he definitely wouldn't come in here.

I smile to myself at my achievement but the smile quickly drops when I see him walk straight into the store with no hesitation.

All the eyes of the woman go straight towards him with attraction as he towers over everyone, a pissed look on his face as he walks straight over to me.

I start hiccuping from how terrified I was. There was no point in running anymore so I just give up and let him drag me out of the store, his hand wrapped around my arm as I was being pulled behind him.

" I hate you." I grumble as I'm being dragged, my eyes glaring at the back of his head.

" Good." He replies which just makes me even more pissed.

My head snaps up when I see Sebastian being dragged out by two of the men in the black suits. He was trying to fight them off, but failed as they just held him tighter.

I look in disbelief as the mall security just watched everything, not doing a single thing to help Sebastian.

" How are they getting away with this?" I say, glaring up at Connor.

" I own this mall" He says lowly as I watch Sebastian being thrown around like some rag doll.

Of course he owned the mall. No wonder why everyone was acting so respectful towards him.