Five

Sofia 

The next morning I feel the heat of the sun rays on my skin as I wake up, stretching my body on the large bed. I'm about to finish stretching but freeze when I hear the shower running. I didn't know he'd be in the room anytime soon so I had just wore a cropped, black tank top and short black cotton shorts to sleep in.

I bite my lip as I try to decide if I wanted to hide in the blankets until he left or go change really quick

My decision is suddenly rushed when I hear the shower water turn off and I quickly jump out of the bed, going straight towards the dresser.

As I'm about to reach the drawer with my black crew neck in it the bathroom door opens and out walks Connor with wet hair, sweatpants, and no shirt, his muscles clearly showing.

For the first time I see his entire arm tattoo sleeve, his skin a perfect olive tone.

I stand there with my lips parted and my hands still reaching for the drawer, looking up at him like an idiot.

Connor looks down at me confused and I quickly move my hands behind my back, giving him a nervous smile that just gets ignored as he walks right past me, towards the large walk in closet.

Sighing I open my drawer and take out the crew neck after he walks away, trying to pull it over my head.

I get stuck halfway where my head is supposed to go and I grunt in frustration, trying to push my head through.

Was my head too big?

I decide to walk towards the bathroom half blind to do this so Connor didn't have to see me struggling but instead I forget there's a door on bathrooms and completely bump my head onto it, stumbling backwards.

" Ow" I groan, holding onto my head that was almost completely engulfed in my crew neck which was still stuck on me.

" Sofia?" I hear a deep voice call my name and I quickly turn around, shivers running through my body at his voice.

" Yes?" I reply, and silence fills the room after that.

Suddenly I feel Connors presence next to me and a quiet gasp leaves my mouth as I feel his large hands gently pull down my crew neck, our faces too close for my own comfort as I looked up at him.

My hair was probably a mess after all that.

" Thank you." I mumble, looking down. Maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought he was.

" Are you wearing my shampoo?" He suddenly says, grabbing the top of my head and bringing it closer to his face as he smells my hair.

My face burns red at the contact and I quickly place my hands on his muscular arms to push myself away.

" I had no other one to use, I'm sorry." I mutter, looking down while playing with my fingers. As if this couldn't get any more embarrassing.

" No, it's fine. Use whatever you'd like in here." He replies deeply. I feel myself wanting to just run away from this position, just talking to him made me nervous.

" Why haven't you changed this yet?" He says, looking down at my halfway ripped off bandage and pulling it off gently, his large hand slightly grazing my skin.

" I..I didn't have any other ones." I say quietly, trying to avoid eye contact. It seems every time I looked at him longer the more nervous I got.

"Why didn't you ask for one then?" He asks, looking at the deep cut and when I don't answer he lowers his head until his eyes meet up with mine, a piece of his hair falling from his forehead.