Twenty Nine

WARNING MATURE SCENES ⚠️ 🔞

Sofia

" I think I've fallen for you principessa." He says and just those words made my heart feel like it was racing out of my chest.

Connor Agosti, the Italian mafia leader falling for me after everyone he could've chosen from.

It felt like a fever dream, but I couldn't deny my own feelings any longer either.

I look up at him, my cheeks rosy from the cold wind hitting against it. I couldn't even put what I wanted to tell him into words, so instead I lean up, my hands on both his shoulders as I move my lips back onto his own.

Never in my life would I have expected this. To have my heart stolen from a man who everyone talked of having the coldest heart.

They just didn't know him, because I saw how much he cared for his parents, how much he protects the men in his mafia, how much he protects me.

" I..I think I've fallen for you too." I whisper in between breaths as I pull away from his lips. My heart was racing as I watch him look down at me, a dangerous look in his eyes as he searched my own.

" Cazzo, you drive me fucking crazy." He says, pushing away from the car and running a hand through his dark hair.

I release a breath as I move off of the car, noticing there were multiple people outside now. Did they see anything? I flush red, hoping no one had seen anything.

" Let's go." Connor says, opening the door for me before getting in himself. The car makes a loud noise as it turns on, getting the attention of everyone outside as they watched Connor speed out of the driveway.

My fingers tangle with each other as I glance over at Connor, his eyes focused on the road. The moonlight hit his face perfectly, his jaw clenched as he sped down the road.

I quickly look away when his head turns to me, pretending I was looking out of the window.

My breath hitches when I suddenly feel his large hand holding onto my bare upper thigh where my dress had a slit.

I look down at his hand and back up to him. He was just driving like he hadn't done anything. I try to control my heart nearly racing out of my chest but fail when his thumb moves in circles around my thigh, causing my cheeks to burn red.

We pull into the house and Connor gets out, slamming his door shut. I sit in the car, trying to calm myself down before getting out but my door suddenly opens. Connor had one hand on the door as he waited for me to get out. I clear my throat, quickly moving to unbuckle my seatbelt.

Once I'm out he shuts the door and turns around, walking into the house. I look at his back as he walks into the house, confused.

What was up with him?

" Why are you walking so fast?" I groan as I try to catch up with his long strides. The hallways were dark, and silent. It was late so most of the maids were probably asleep now.

" Connor-" My words are cut off when I'm suddenly slammed against the wall, my breaths fast as I look up at him through my lashes.

" I won't stop once I start." He says, his hand on my jaw as he moves my face towards him gently. The hallways were so silent I'm sure he could hear how fast my heart was pounding right now, our bodies holding barely any distance between them.