Seventeen

Connor

Connor

I walk out of the room, slamming the door shut as I quickly move down the hallways, buttoning up my shirt. I run a hand through my hair in frustration, not bothering to completely button the dress shirt.

I don't know what the fuck she was doing to me but it wasn't good. I couldn't even bring myself to fuck her. Every time I looked into her damn puppy eyes I saw someone who deserved better. She deserved love, and I wasn't the one who could give that to her.

I knew she'd be mad at me but I wanted that. I had to stop giving her any hope of anything ever happening between us. I hated to admit it but she already had an affect on me and I had to distract myself before it got worse.

I slam the door open, the room was dark as always. My eyes set on his pathetic frame still laying on the ground.

" I gave you time to decide if you want your life or not, answer now before I shoot a bullet for every time you touched her." I say, downing a glass of whiskey before slamming the glass next to his head, feeling amusement at his terrified eyes pleading for mercy.

" You can't kill the Russian mafia leader, my men will kill you." He spits, trying to break out of the chains he was tied with.

" Is that a no?" I say, reaching for my gun and pointing it at his foot first.

" Wait! You think killing her own father is going to help you? My daughter already hates you enough, get her here and then decide, please." He pleads, his voice shaky as he speaks.

" What were the bruises?" I say, tilting my head to the side.

His body breaks down, and for the first time I had seen the pathetic man cry. "Me! It was me okay! Just please, don't kill Anastasia I can't lose another one." He whispers, coughing up blood and I scrunch my eyebrows together.

" And what about Sofia?"

" She's my little girl, I know you'll keep her safe, better then I did." He whispers, his eyes not even able to look up from the ground.

I stand in the dark room for a couple of seconds in silence before shooting a bullet through his foot and turning around as his scream echoes through the room.

I'll bring Sofia to see him tomorrow night.

~ ~ ~

My thoughts move to Sofia last night, her soft lips against mine and her beautiful body wrapped around me.

I tap my pen against the large table, she had been on my mind all morning. It was just because I haven't fucked anyone in a while, ever since getting engaged to her.

" Sir, did you hear that?" The woman says nervously, her hand holding the clipboard tightly. Everyone in the meeting room looks at me, patiently waiting for a response. I clear my throat, moving my hand to indicate them to continue.