Eleven

Sofia

" One last thing miss, when you come back to your bedroom after the wedding did you want red roses or white on the bed?" The woman asks and I nearly choke on the water I had just taken a sip of.

" E..excuse me?" I say, coughing. I notice Allison in the corner trying to hold in her giggles and I look at the wedding planner like she was insane.

It had been around an hour since I ran away from Connor and I was starting to regret coming back to the wedding planning.

The questions were nonstop the entire time and I was waiting for it to be over so I could go eat lunch while making sure I avoided Connor as much as I could.

" I'm sorry miss, we only wanted to make your night extra special. If you want we can add candles and wine as well as some condoms if you're not wanting kids just yet"

" None of that will be needed." I mutter, embarrassed enough as is.

" But miss, at least let us prepare something can we at least just fill the bed with the red roses?" She continues with a smile and a look of determination on her face.

I nod my head slowly in defeat, even though I knew nothing would happen anyways, and I wasn't planning on anything of that sort ever happening.

At least not with Connor.

A big smile spreads across her face and she claps her hands together as she quickly walks over to write it in the notebook that was nearly filled.
~~~

" Allison , do you think I'll ever be able to escape this?" I mutter, while picking at the pasta in front of me. Her head quickly shoots up, like she was just dozing off.

The dining room was quiet, as usual. There were maids that walked back and forth occasionally to fix any mess or refill my drink but that was it. Silence.

" I don't think so miss, even if you tried to Mr. Agosti would get you back." She says, a sad look in her eyes as she looks down at me.

I nod my head, eating some of the pasta while looking around at the empty table. I felt trapped, like a bird locked in a cage.

" Sofia? What are you doing looking so lonely?" I hear a voice with an Italian accent say and look up to see Matteo walking towards me, a boyish smile on his face.

" I'm just enjoying my extravagant life in this hell hole." I say, eating more of the pasta on my plate with a bored look.

" Why don't you come with me and Connor to workout, we're going to do some fights. Maybe you can let off some of that anger you have for him." Matteo chuckles, and I look up at him like he's crazy.

" Are you kidding me? With that psychopath? I don't even wanna be near him." I scoff.

" Watch your mouth." I hear a deep voice say and I freeze in my spot when I see Connor, his tall figure towering over everyone else's in the room. He was wearing a black button up and black pants, a gold Rolex on his wrist and his dark hair slightly messy.

" Where were you all day man? I called you 4 times." Matteo grumbles and I try to ignore Connor, continuing to eat the pasta. I couldn't lie, the chefs here cooked some of the best food I'd ever eaten.

" Busy." I hear him say and I feel a pair of dark eyes on me as I'm eating. I look up but he wasn't looking anymore.

" Hey did you hear, your fiancé is coming with us to workout." Matteo says and I stop the pasta I was about to eat, looking up at him confused. I never agreed to that!

" Her? Col cazzo." He scoffs while taking his phone out and I glare at him. What was that supposed to mean? (Fuck no)

" I know how to fight, in fact, I love fighting." I say standing up from the table, completely lying. I see Allison's face from the corner of my eyes, her eyebrows scrunched together at my words. It's not like I would actually be allowed to go with them anyways.