Thirty Five

Sofia

Uh oh, I forgot about that.

I look down at my clothes, I had jeans on and a thick cardigan sweater on.

" Did you want to change your mind?" He laughs.

" No, I..I just need to get myself prepared." I say.

I look down at Connor's black hoodie that was much lighter then my hot sweater and pick it up, feeling his eyes burning through my skin.

" I'll be back." I say, going into the bathroom to change.

I pull my jeans and sweater off, wearing the long hoodie that went down to my knee. It was long enough so I wouldn't flash anyone, and smelled like his cologne.

I tie my hair up into a high ponytail before walking out with my clothes in hand, placing them on a chair.

" Cazzo." He mumbles. His voice was husky, sending chills down my body as he walked closer to me.

I move my hand on his bare chest when he's about to lean in for a kiss. " We're here to learn, not kiss." I laugh, watching as his face turns disappointed.

" Bummer." He says as I walk over to the mat, going up to the boxing bag.

" Can I practice on this?" I ask, poking the hard punching bag.

" Sure." He laughs deeply, grabbing some sort of wrap and a pair of black gloves.

" What's that?" I ask, confused when he takes my hand in his, and starts wrapping it around my hand gently.

" To protect your hands before you let out all your anger on that boxing bag, principessa." He says, moving onto the right hand when he finishes the left.

Our bodies were so close to each other, I could nearly feel my heart beating out of my chest.

I couldn't help but look up at him through my lashes, admiring his face structure, the concentration on his face, his dark eyes and his soft lips, the way his jaw ticked and the tattoo behind his ear.

" You have a cross tattoo behind you ear, are you Christian?" I ask curiously, his eyes locking with mine.

" My mother was Christian, I wear the cross to remind me of her. I admired her pure heart, her dedication to being a good person." He shrugs, and I notice the glint of sadness in his eyes at the mention of his mother.

" Do they feel secure?" He suddenly asks, finished with wrapping. I nod my head, opening and closing my fists.

He grabs the boxing gloves, pulling them onto my hands. They were big, too big for my hands. I notice his initials in the boxing gloves, just like on most of his things.

" Wow, I get to use the great Connor Agosti's boxing gloves." I joke, moving my hands around in the black boxing gloves as I smile at him.

" Don't waste your opportunity." He says, holding the boxing bag for me as I walk up to it.

" I just punch it?" I ask, looking at the bag.

" No, principessa you slam your head on it until you get a concussion." He says sarcastically and I glare at him.

" Don't be surprised if I accidentally aim for your face." I say jokingly.

I look at the bag, down to my boxing gloves, then I do it. My hand moves straight towards the bag. I expect the bag to move, even just a little at the force but nothing, not even a bit.

" Wow, you're really bad." He says, and I sigh in defeat.

" I give up." I say, releasing an annoyed breath.