(Wakanda arc) Part 5

Y/n and Klaue were in a stand-off, staring each other down as the tenants in the casino continues to cower behind cover. 

Y/n: "What? No handshake?"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

Klaue grips onto his handgun tightly before pointing it at Y/n and pulling the trigger. Thanks to Y/n's spider-sense, he manages to dodge the bullet before webbing up the handgun and Klaue's face and pulling them simultaneously. 

As Klaue stumbles forward, Y/n jump kicks Klaue in the chin, sending him back onto a crap table, crushing it upon landing. 

Y/n: "Well that wasn't very nice"

Y/n grabs the manila-wrapped Vibranium on the ground before tossing it behind him, landing in front of T'Challa and Ross.

Y/n: "I thought you were done selling Vibranium, Uly. Even though it cost you an arm and a leg to keep your empire running, or...just arm in your case"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

Y/n heard a faint hum coming from Klaue, when he turns to face Y/n, Klaue has his arm extended towards him. The arm itself looked to be mechanical, parted from the middle to reveal a barrel pointing at him. 

Y/n: "Oh poop"

Klaue then shoots a sonic blast at Y/n, forcing him to jump in the air to avoid the blast. Klaue then takes this chance to run to cover, Y/n sees this and went to web up Klaue, only for his web shooters to display

Web cartridge: Empty

Y/n: "Oh, you gotta be shitting me!"

The remaining goons quickly scrambled to their weapons before raining down led on Y/n and the casino. 

Y/n flips away, dodging the bullets, before jumping behind cover to reload his web-shooters.

Y/n: "Stupid cartridge-fed web-shooters..."

As Y/n ejects the cartridge of his web-shooters, T'Challa stands from his cover and begins to fight off Klaue's goons. 

Klaue: "Get the diamonds, quick!"

T'Challa manages to fend off against the goons, stopping them from grabbing the case filled with diamonds which were in the hands of Everett Ross who begins to return fire on the goons, while Okoye and Nakia deal against their of sets of goons. 

Once he had reloaded his we-shooters, Y/n looks back to the fight just in time to see T'Challa jump up to the balcony to cut off Klaue.

T'Challa: *in Xhosa* "Murderer!"

Klaue stops and turns around to face T'Challa. Klaue smiles, putting his hands up in surrender. This gave Klaue a bit of time to split his prostetic hand to reveal his sonic hand cannon.

Klaue: "You know, you look just like your old man"

T'Challa then grabs a nearby table just as Klaue sends out a sonic blast, sending T'Challa flying back, through the balcony railing and onto another crap table. Causing money to fly into the air.

Y/n: "T'Challa!"

Y/n jumps out of cover and makes his way to T'Challa. 

Klaue: "I made it rain!"

Dave: "Let's get out of here, Boss!"

Y/n goes to check-up on T'Challa as Nakia and Okoye run past them and make their way out of the Casino. 

Y/n: "Hey, you okay?"

T'Chala: "I'm fine"

Y/n: "Took quite the hit there"