(Wakanda arc) Part 6

After apprehending Klaue, he was taken into an interrogation room where he's seen strapped to a metal chair, his hand cuffed to the armrest as his body is duct taped to the chair. 

Klaue begins to giggle and make faces in the one-way mirror. 

Klaue: "Hello! I can see you! I can, I can see you!"

Klaue begins to kiss the air mockingly as he giggles frantically, on the other side of the mirror, T'Challa and Okoye watch, unimpressed as Everett watched with a deadpan look. 

Y/n was in the room also, sitting at the back with his mask over his lips as he sips a can of soda. 

Everett: "So, this is a big mess, huh? I figured we can go, good cop-bad cop. I'll talk to him first, then you guys go in"

Okoye turns to T'Challa.

Okoye: *in Xhosa* "We can't let him talk to Klaue alone" 

 T'Challa: *in Xhosa* "Better to let him talk to Klaue alone for 5 minutes than to make a scene here"

Confused, Everett looks over at Y/n for a translation. 

Y/n: *shrug* "Your guess is as good as mine"

T'Challa turns to Ross.

T'Challa: "After your questioning, we will take him back to Wakanda with us"

Ross stares at T'Challa for a bit. 

Everett: "What? No. Look I like you, a lot. But he's in my custody now. He's not going anywhere. Listen, I'm doing you a favor by letting you even be in here"

Ross taps T'Challa on the shoulder causing Okoye to tense up.

Okoye: *in Xhosa* "If he touches you again, I am going to impale him to this desk" 

Ross looks at Okoye, sensing the thinly veiled threat, before looking to T'Challa. 

Everett: "Does she speak English?" 

Okoye: "When she wants to"

Everett and Okoye eye each other for a while.

Everett: "I'm going in. And when I'm done, you guys are up. 

T'Challa: "Agent Ross" 

Everett: "Yea?"

T'Challa puts his hand on Ross's shoulder.

T'Challa: "I do appreciate your help in Busan" 

Everett: "You see that? It's called diplomacy. You're welcome"

Ross walks through the door, closing it behind him.

T'Challa: "Okoye, play nice"

Okoye: "Eh, Americans"

Y/n: "Hey...I'm right here!"

Tossing his soda can into a trash bin, Y/n sits up and pulls his mask back down before standing beside T'Challa and watching Everett question Klaue with little degrees of success.

Y/n: "You and Nakia are a thing, right?"

T'Challa and Okoye immediately whip their heads in Y/n's direction. 

Y/n: "Too far?"

T'Challa: *sigh* "No...I suppose you are curious about our relationship"

T'Challa looked out the room and saw Nakia guarding the facility. 

T'Challa: "Nakia and I were once lovers, we were together during my time as prince"

Y/n: "Well, what happened?"