(Training and Tinkering arc) Part 9

Miles: "I think I might tell Phin"

After managing to escape the Roxxon base, Y/n and Miles are seen back in his room, with Miles lying on his bed while Y/n lays down on the ceiling.

Y/n: "Hey, congrats! I knew you'd finally do it"

Miles: "You knew this was gonna happen?"

Y/n: "Oh, from MILES away. I knew since the moment I saw you and Phin together"

Miles: "I was talking about telling Phin I'm Spider-man"

Y/n: "Oh...that's what you meant?"

Miles: "What did you think I meant?"

Y/n: "I thought you were ready to take the next step. I mean, you two knew each other long ago. Felt like it's bound to happen eventually"

Miles: "...You think she'd react positively?"

Y/n: "We still talking about you telling Phin you're Spider-man?"

Miles: "To both"

Y/n: "Hmm...now that's tricky, everyone responds to certain events differently. If you wanna find out how she'd react...then it's best to find that out first hand"

Miles: "And for Phin and I?"

Y/n: "That was for both scenarios, Miles"

He then paused, allowing Miles to lie down and contemplate his thoughts as Y/n let out a yawn.

Y/n: "On the topic of Phin...how are we gonna figure out The Underground's plan?"

Miles: "...What if we join The Underground?"

Y/n: "I don't think that's a good idea for me"

Miles: "Why?"

Y/n: "I, sort of, confronted Phin about The Underground"

Miles: "Dude, seriously!!?"

Y/n: "I had to see for myself"

Miles: "You couldn't just take my word for it?"

Y/n: "Alright, I get it! I'm sorry I messed with your girl"

Miles: "She isn't-"

Y/n: "Whatever the case. I think I'll just sit this one out"

Miles: *sigh* "...I guess I'll call you when you're up"

Y/n: "Sounds good"

Miles then reached for the switch before turning off the lights.

Miles: "G'night, Y/n"

Y/n: "Night, Miles"

The following day, Miles could be seen in his winter clothing as he vaulted up the edge of the roof.

Miles: "You know...I'm not so good with heights"

Phin: "You'll be fine, I'll be watching"

Miles looks to the side to see Phin, donning her Tinkerer attire as she oversees Miles's initiation.

Phin: "You'll need to prove yourself to The Underground. I'll show you how once we get to Fisk Tower"

Miles: "You're chilling in the Kingpin's office space?"

Phin: "After he went to prison, the feds seized his property, they haven't gotten around to selling it, so we moved in"

Phin began to lead Miles through the rooftop, vaulting over to another room while Miles strike up another conversation.