The End(game)

In the barren lands of Titan, Y/n suddenly appears out of thin air where we begin to inhale sharply before shooting up from the ground. Once his breathing was maintained, he began to pat himself feeling his suit still intact, earning another sigh of relief.

Y/n: "Holy shit...I've never been so happy to be alive in my life"

A few seconds after Drax, Mantis, Quill, and Strange began to appear a few seconds later.

Strange: "We need to go"

Y/n: "What? Why?"

Strange: "It's 5 years into the future. And they need us, come on"

With his cloak helping him up to his feet, Strange opens a portal back to New York.

Y/n: "Hold on a second!"

Y/n jumped to his feet and chased after Strange, who stopped mere inches away from the portal.

Strange: "What is it?"

Y/n: "You said around 14 million outcomes, only one showed us winning. Tell me this is it"

Strange: "If I tell you, it might not happen"

Y/n: "...It's Tony, isn't it?"

Strange's eyes widened, confirming Y/n's suspicions.

Strange: "How did you-"

Y/n: "You gave Thanos the stone for Tony's life when you swore that you'll protect it with all your life. It's a surprise how you quickly changed that it was the only logical conclusion"

Strange: "The future didn't show me that this will happen...but there might still be a chance"

Y/n: "A chance for what-"

Strange: "Don't! Say anything more and our future is now undetermined. And we wouldn't want that"

Y/n: "Then where are you gonna go?"

Strange: "To go get help"

Strange then opens a portal before walking through, leaving Y/n alone with the Guardians of the Galaxy who looks over at him confused. 

Y/n: "Hey, you guys' guess is as good as mine"

Steve proceeds to charge at Thanos swinging Mjolnir and hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down. Steve throws his shield and Thanos deflects, Steve throws Mjolnir to his shield creating a shockwave and knocking Thanos off his feet. 

Steve goes on the offensive on Thanos, throwing his shield first at Thanos and quickly hitting it back at him again with Mjolnir. He lines his arm back up and underarms a channel of lightning on Thanos who eventually gets the upper hand as he removes his helmet, stabs Steve in the leg, and knocks Mjolnir out of his hand. 

Thanos proceeds to destroy Steve's shield with his double-bladed sword and throws him across the battlefield.

Steve staggeringly tries to get up, panting.

Thanos: "In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, It was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet, I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much"

Thanos's entire army is summoned to the ground which includes the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders, and Chitauri Gorillas. Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve slowly gets back to his feet. 

With fierce determination, he tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands against Thanos' giant army alone.

Suddenly, a crackling comes in on his communicator.