(Training and Tinkering arc) Part 11

In a room filled with webbed-up Roxxon soldiers, Miles can be seen working on the compound's console as Y/n works on another console. 

Y/n: "Man...I miss this"

Miles: "Yeah. Us teaming up really does bring back good times"

Y/n: "Okay...No offense, but I was talking about being Spider-man"

Miles: "Oh, wait. How come?"

Y/n: "Well, when I couldn't get a grip on my powers, I had to nullify them with a device. So in the end I couldn't crawl on walls or have a spidey sense. Let alone web-swinging"

Miles: "Why can't you web-swing? I can understand the first two. But web-swinging?"

Y/n: "The only reason we can web-swing is with our super strength. Any normal person subjected to the same G forces and the grip strength of the joints as they swing through the city might have their shoulders dislocated"

Miles: "Huh...I never thought of it that way"

With a beep from the console, Miles steps back.

Miles: "I'm done on my end, you?"

Y/n responds with a beep from his console as he wraps up his own business.

Y/n: "Yep, all good here. Man...I can't believe I'm missing these kinds of things"

Y/n: *gasp*  "Am I addicted to being Spider-man?"

Y/n: *bigger gasp* "Do I enjoy getting my ass kicked?"

Y/n: *even bigger gasp* "AM I A MA-"

Miles: "Can you like, stop gasping? You're sucking all the good air in the room"

Y/n: "Right...my bad"

Seeing a vent just above the door, Miles went ahead and zipped over before crawling into the vents with Y/n following soon after.

Y/n: "So how's your little date with Phin?"

Miles: "To be honest...I'm not too sure"

Y/n: "Did you at least figure out if she's into you?"

Miles: "Yes"

Y/n: "Then what are you doing stalling?"

Miles: "It's just, her being the Tinkerer and Me being Spider-man. I don't know if she'll feel the same after figuring that out"

Y/n: "How'd you know her brother didn't just tell her outright?"

Miles: "If he did...I didn't think she'd meet me in the first place"

Miles and Y/n reached the end of the vent, making it to the main security room.

Miles: "The exit should be in the room just over that door, but we need to access that terminal to get it open"

Y/n: "Alright, leave it to me"

Turning himself invisible, Y/n awaits for a pair of Roxxon soldiers to leave the console before dropping down, being careful not to make too much noise as he does.

Y/n: "I think you'll have to come clean first"

Miles's voice: "Come clean how?"

Y/n: "Tell her you're Spider-man first before her brother does. Maybe do it while in combat to make it more authentic"

Miles's voice: "But wouldn't that make things...I don't know, a little personal?"

Y/n: "In some ways, that can be a good and a bad thing"