(A Very Spidey Christmas arc) Part 3

The sound of locks clicking open was heard before the door opened, revealing a luxurious condo owned by none other than Happy Hogan.

Y/n: "Holy-!"

A loud alarm blares across the condo, causing everyone to cover their ears to protect themselves from the incessant noise. May then goes to a control panel by the door and manages to quickly shut off the alarm.

Peter: "Argh! Never going to get used to that sound"

Y/n: "How the hell did you afford this with YOUR salary?"

Happy: "How much do you think I'm paid?"

Y/n: "Less than this that's for sure"

Peter: "I think this place is cool, AND we can still travel to Midtown for our Senior Year"

The beeping was then heard in the living room, when Peter and Y/n looked over, they saw a robotic arm by the table with a hat that said 'DUNCE' running down to the base. The robot turned and waved to the new visitors.

Peter: "Is that a...?"

Y/n: "Why is that robot look familiar?"

Happy: "That's DUM-E, one of Tony's robot helpers"

Peter: "Cool~"

The robot, now named DUM-E, hummed proudly before proceeding to roam around the apartment.

May: "This looks nice and...safe"

Happy: "Welcome to the spiritual oasis"

Happy then placed the luggage in a separate room before heading back to point at the TV.

Happy: "You like Donkey Kong Jr.?"

Day quickly turned to night, and Peter and May took the time to get used to their new home as Y/n continued his duties as Spider-man despite moving away from his previous base of operations. 

With a sigh, Peter plops down on the couch as he video chats with MJ.

Peter: "Did you send in your applications yet?"

MJ's voice: "I literally just finished my MIT one. You?"

Peter: "Same. Imagine if we both got in?"

MJ's voice: "And Y/n?"

Peter: "He's still a bit busy being, you know"

MJ's voice: "Right..."

Peter: "But I think I have a clue about what college he wants to go to"

MJ's voice: "Where?"

Peter then briefly sits up, grabbing an application from the coffee table before laying back down and showing it to MJ.

Peter: "Good ol' Empire State University"

MJ's voice: "Oh...why there?"

Peter: "Because it's his dream college. Plus it's the closest to his city as far as being Spider-man goes"

MJ's voice: "Have you tried talking to him about other colleges?"

Peter: "I tried, but the constant reply he gives me is 'Do they have a branch close to Manhattan?'"

MJ's voice: "Gosh...it's like he's forgetting about his life as a high school student"

Peter: "Actually...I think Spider-man IS his life now"

MJ's voice: "What do you mean?"

Peter: "...Ever since his identity got revealed, it's as if the line that blurs Y/n L/n and Spider-man, disappeared"