(A Very Spidey Christmas arc) Part 2

Inside the police precinct, Y/n can be seen being shoved into an interrogation room, and leading him to the steel table before forcefully planting him onto his chair. 

Interrogator: "Mr. Parker, do you know why you're here?"

Y/n: "I don't care, but I think you'll tell me anyway?"

Several folders were placed in front of Y/n, displaying pictures of their apartment, displaying Y/n's Iron Spider suit, his Wakandan necklace, along his E.D.I.T.H. glasses.

Interrogator: "You are discovered to have a device that can control an army of drones with a single thought. Drones, that are used during the destruction back in London. How do you plead?"

Y/n: "...The Fifth?"

MJ's voice: "Let, go of me!"

Turning to the side, Y/n looks through a glass window of his interrogation room to see MJ along with the rest of their friends being dragged through the precinct.

Miles: "Y/n!"

Gwen: "My Dad is a Captain of the police department. He will have you all arrested!"

Betty: "Gosh, Gwen. You sound like a spoiled brat"

Gwen: "You try being dragged out of your home without a warrant!"

Gloria: "We did!!!"

MJ: "Y/n, what's going on!?"

Y/n: "You keep everyone calm, help is on the way. AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING!! I'm talking to you, Gwen, calm down!"

Gwen: "YOU CALM DOWN!"

Y/n: "...I...Thank you?"

After taking them away, Y/n's interrogator leans over the table, allowing Y/n to see a nametag by the investigator's chest that read Special Agent Cleary

Special Agent Cleary: "You will tell me what I need to know. And I won't stop at ANYTHING to get what I want"

Holding his ground, Y/n leans forward as well before looking Cleary deep in the eyes.

Y/n: "Do. Your. Worst"

After shoving Gwen into a large cell, MJ kicks the grate angrily as Miles bangs his fist against the cage.

Miles: "Let us out!"

MJ: "We want our lawyers!"

Special Agent Cleary: "But Miss Watson..."

Special Agent Cleary walks up to the cell and looks down on MJ and the others.

Special Agent Cleary: "Why do you want a lawyer if you have nothing to hide? Unless..."

Gwen: "Unless we think we're guilty? Yeah, we're very aware of your tactics, AND our RIGHTS"

Cleary then looks over to Gwen with a mild glare.

Special Agent Cleary: "Then just answer my questions. I've seen your file. You're a smart, young woman with a bright future ahead of her. Why would you risk it all by getting involved with a vigilante like Y/n L/n Parker?"

Cleary then stood in front of May inside an interrogation room, with the woman in question glaring down her interrogator.

May: "Here's the funny thing about the law: it's usually not open to random self-interest interpretation, though you and I both know that hasn't stopped people such as yourself from trying, so with all due respect, and I mean that very insincerely..."

Cleary hums in agreement.

May: "...unless you have some real specific charges to throw at us, legally, you can't hold us here"