(SI.L.K arc) Part 5

Y/n can be seen at the dining table of the L/n residence, scarfing down every food on the plate given to him by his mother.

Mr. L/n: "When I said 'for a bite' I didn't mean eat the entire pantry"

Y/n: *gulp* *burp* "Sorry, Dad. I guess fighting crime worked up an appetite"

Symbiote: "Among other things~"

Inconspicuously, Y/n punches his gut, hunching over in pain. Hoping it would hurt the symbiote in his body.

Mrs. L/n: "Are you okay, sweetie?"

Y/n: "I'm fine, Mom. Just...can I use the bathroom real quick?"

Mrs. L/n: "Sure. You know your way around"

Having gained permission, Y/n jumps up to the ceiling before running to the bathroom.

Mr. L/n: "It's gonna be hard to sweep the ceiling"

Out of nowhere M/n pulls out a robot vacuum from a cabinet and sent it up the wall before beginning to clean the ceiling.

Mr. L/n: "When did you invent that?"

Mrs. L/n: "I figured it was bound to happen eventually, so I built a robot that sticks to walls for when Y/n feels like going upside down"

Mr. L/n: "huh...Neat"

Slamming the door shut behind him, Y/n leans over the sink and stares at his reflection, with the symbiote staring back at him.

Y/n: "Talk. What's your deal?"

Symbiote: "Hmm. Now that I got a closer look, you awfully bear a striking resemblance to my other hosts"

Y/n: "There are more of you?"

Symbiote: "One in every universe. All connected to one HIVE mind...Aha! That's how"

Y/n: "How what?"

Symbiote: "A few months ago, a brethren of mine had assimilated one of the spiders to the Hive mind. An alternate version of you. One that only know, Carnage"

Y/n: *sigh* "Of course I was..."

Symbiote: "They then lets their host go. Gwen Stacy, I think her name was"

Y/n: "Wait, Gwen? Do you know what happened to her!?"

Symbiote: "Talking would be boring. Allow me to show you"

Y/n: "Huh!? Show me how?"

Suddenly a few small tendrils wrapped around Y/n's skull, moving along the veins that connect to his brain before sending his consciousness to the Hive mind.

From there, several images flashed in his head, dozens of what seemed to Y/n as memories. Memories that he flew past with incredible speeds, leaving him no time to fully analyze said memories, until the symbiote brought him one memory, it was of a crying Gwen.

Y/n: "What is this?"

Symbiote: "A memory"

Gwen layed down on her bed, remaining in her super suit, as tears soak her pillow. Sorrow and Guilt remained in her chest, replaying the last text she had sent to Y/n.

Gwen: *muffled* "I just wish things could be different"

A knock came from Gwen's bedroom door.

George's voice: "Gwen? Dinner's getting cold"

Gwen: "I'm not in the mood to eat, Dad"

George's voice: "Okay...If you need anything. I'll be in the living room"