(Infinity War arc) Part 1

Y/n awoke in his bed by the sound of his alarm and by blinding sunlight from his window.

Groaning awake, Y/n turns in his bed, covering his eyes from the sun before slamming his hand on his nightstand, feeling around for his phone only for it to turn off automatically.

D.A.R.C: "Good morning, Y/n. Another day, another heroic adventure"

Y/n: *groan* "Good Morning..."

May: *distant* "Y/n, breakfast is ready!"

Y/n: *yawn* "Cool! Be down in a minute"

Rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes, Y/n sat up from his bed before looking over at his nightstand and taking his phone. Heading to the bathroom, Y/n splashed cold water on his face, waking him up even further before opening the cabinet and taking out his toothbrush and toothpaste.

D.A.R.C: "Today's forecast is a clear sunny morning reaching till the afternoon"

Y/n: *brushing teeth* "Cool. Any crime happening lately?"

D.A.R.C: "Not as of this moment. There is also an appearance of the Auriga constellation 10,000 lightyears away"

Y/n: *spits out toothpaste* "I'll be sure to put my phone on the highest zoom possible"

After doing his morning routine, Y/n heads down to the dining room where May can be seen wearing a yellow tank top and blue jeans as she sets up the table for him, with bacon, eggs, a large serving of hashbrowns, and orange juice.

Y/n: "Awesome!"

Leaping across the table, Y/n adjusts himself mid-air to land perfectly onto the chair, sitting properly as May sat down a plate of Y/n's serving.

Y/n: "Thanks, Mom!"

May; "*smiles* "Anytime, Sweetie"

Digging into his plate, Y/n began to devour his meal, May sat across and fixed herself a plate.

May: "You're lucky Delmar was open so late at night, nearly forgot to get what I need for breakfast"

Y/n: *gulp* "Hey, where's Peter?"

May: "He went on a school trip? Didn't you remember?"

Y/n; "Oh, right..."

May; "Are you sure you don't want to go? I'm sure the bus hasn't crossed the bridge yet, so you can still swing over and join him"

Y/n: "Ehh...I don't really feel like going to MoMA"

Y/n's phone then vibrates on the dining table, taking a look, he sees a news report about a giant spaceship above Manhattan.

Confused, Y/n looks out the window and, lo and behold, a massive spaceship hovering above Manhattan

Y/n: *looks over at May* "I uhh..."

May; *smiles* "Go"

Having clearance from May, Y/n scarfs down the rest of his food before running upstairs to get his suit.

May; *aloud* "You sure you have time to change into your suit?"

Y/n: *distant* "Right!"

From his room, Y/n runs to his nightstand once again, this time opening the bottom drawer to reveal a familiar Wakandan necklace.

Y/n: "It's your time to shine!"

Y/n then puts on the necklace as he dives out the window, freefalling down to the street as he summons his suit. When his wrist gets enveloped by his suit, Y/n thwips out a web before swinging to Manhattan.