(A Very Spidey Vaca-ture arc) Part 9

Y/n: "D.A.R.C, cue the music"

Across all of London, every radio inside every non-destroyed car was suddenly ruptured to static before Rock music began to play through them. 

Hearing the sudden sound of music, Peter skids to a stop, confusing his friends as he looks back to the Tower of London.

MJ: "Peter!"

Peter: "He's here..."

As the drum enters, Y/n too can be seen bursting through the clouds, falling to the bridge.

Flash: "Holy crap, it's Spider-man!"

Miles: "Let's move!"

Peter: "Yep, right behind you!"

Peter then grabbed Flash by his backpack as they dragged him along with them to safety.

Flash: "But, Spider-man!"

Reaching a certain altitude, Y/n stuck his hands to the side of his suit before immediately pulling them to the side, revealing a pair of web-wings, allowing him to glide through the bridge and towards the Giant Elemental.

Y/n: "Come on..."

Right as he is about to collide with the Elemental, Y/n glode through the monster before slamming into a random E.D.I.T.H drone.

Y/n: "Woo! That was awesome"

Once he was inside the hologram, Y/n saw several drones floating around projecting the Elemental.

Y/n: "Cool trick. Let's see what happens when I add my own"

All you women who want a man of the street
But don't know which way you wanna turn

Quentin: "William, I've got drones breaking formation"

William: "Maybe they hit a flock of birds. You're fine"

Y/n's voice: "I'm not sure about a flock of birds"

Hearing a familiar voice in their comms, Quentin's eyes widen in shock before dropping to dread.

Quentin: "No..."

Y/n's voice: "More like a spider dropped by, one..."

Quentin goes to his tablet and pulls up a camera from one of the drones, only to see Y/n's mask in close-up view.

Y/n's voice: "Spider-man"

Quentin: "You..."

Y/n's voice: "Hey Beck~ Missed me?"

Quentin: "I thought I killed you already"

Y/n's voice: "Think again!"

Back inside the hologram, Y/n can be seen shooting webs all around the drone as he keeps himself in the frame.

Y/n: "It's gonna take a lot more of that to stop me"

Quentin's voice: "Then I guess I just have to confirm your death myself"

Y/n: "Yeah, good luck with that"

Y/n then stuck a web bomb to the drone before jumping off. Immediately, Quentin goes to aim the drone at Y/n, only for the web bomb to detonate, causing a net of webs to attach to every drone in its vicinity.

So, don't you fool around

Once Y/n was a few leagues away, he shot a strand of web to the previous drone before charging up his extended hand with Venom Energy and remotely triggering his web-shooter's taser web which was amplified by Y/n's Venom strike.