(A Very Spidey Christmas arc) Part 10

A large sheet was pulled outward, causing dust to be scattered across the air. Once the sheet was pulled, Y/n showcased a console, which he powered on before beginning to tinker as he voiced out his plans.

Y/n: "Okay, so here's the plan. Right now we're dealing with a Me that's an Evil Iron Man, A Me that's a Mysterio, and Peter as a giant lizard"

Matured Y/n: "Just those three?"

Y/n: "...Yes..."

Prime Y/n: "Those two..."

Y/n: "Got something to add, me?"

Prime Y/n: "Those guys... I've fought them before"

Y/n: "Sick...so you've beaten them?"

Prime Y/n: "Not easily...I had trouble besting them before, especially with HIM in the fight.

Matured Y/n: "Who's him?"

Prime Y/n: "Nightmare"

Y/n: "Let's not...talk about what's obviously NOT present in the fight"

Matured Y/n: "I guess he's right, keeps us from overthinking"

Y/n, in his prime, looks to Y/n, inspecting his posture as he looks to decipher Y/n's intent.

Y/n: "So, let's start with the simple one..."

Y/n pulled out his phone, to showcase his recipe and formula for his Lizard antidote.

Y/n: "I managed to recreate this back at the condo. Unfortunately, it got lost during the blast"

Y/n then caught a glimpse at his more mature version, seeing a somber look plastered on his face.

Y/n: "Something wrong?"

Matured Y/n: "It's nothing, just recalling bad memories is all"

Y/n: "...Your Peter died when he turned into a lizard, didn't he?"

Y/n's mature self was shaken by Y/n's answer.

Matured Y/n: "...How did you know?"

Y/n: "Lucky guess..."

Taking a hold of his written formulas, Y/n flips his phone around before handing them over to his other self.

Y/n: "Take it"

Matured Y/n: "What?"

Y/n: "I've written down everything you need to do to make a Lizard antidote. Just follow it to the T and everything will work out fine...I hope"

Matured Y/n: "Are you sure about this?"

Y/n: *shrugs* "Pretty much. Plus, I already saved my Peter. Maybe it's about time you finally saved yours"

With a smile of admiration, Matured Y/n happily accepts the phone.

Matured Y/n: "Thank you"

Y/n: "Don't mention it. Now, there should be some ingredients on a shelf nearby. Feel free to use what's necessary"

Matured Y/n: "Sweet"

Y/n: "While he's busy dealing with Lizard Peter, we'll deal with Mysterio and Iron Man"

Y/n pulled up footage taken by D.A.R.C, highlighting fets that were showcased during his battle against them.

Prime Y/n: "Mysterio's tech seemed to have improved since the last I fought him"

Y/n: "It's not too bad"

Y/n tinkered with his console before remotely activating another a few feet over, coincidentally being next to Y/n's Matured version who was eagerly working on his assigned project.