(A Very Spidey Vaca-ture arc) Part 3

Now boarding an Airplane, Y/n, and company can be seen taking their seats on the plane as other passengers squeeze through to find their seats.

Passenger #1: "Can you help me get my stuff up here?"

Passenger #2: "Oh, sorry, that's mine"

Passenger #3: "No worries"

Passenger #4: "Middle seat gets both armrests"

Passenger #5: "Give me a tablet"

In another seat, the student's chaperone Mr. Roger Harrington, and Julius Dell were debating who would guard the students during the flight.

Harrington: "Do you want the first shift or the second? I could take either"

Julius: "Give me the third shift. I took an Ambien"

Harrington: "I can't chaperone these kids alone"

Flash: "Yo, Parkers!"

From the front of the aisle, Y/n and Peter look over to see Flash leaning against a seat with a glass of wine in his hands with the flight attendant beside him.

Flash: "This is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them"

MJ: "Ma'am? He blipped, so technically, he's 16, not 21"

Flight Attendant: "I'll take that"

Y/n: "Though I am legally 18 so technically I can drink on the plane"

With a smile, the flight attendant then took the wine from Flash and gave it to Y/n who raised it to the flight attendant.

Y/n: "Cheers, love. Or whatever they say in England"

As Y/n took a sip from the glass, Betty sparked up an interesting question.

Betty: "I thought your birthday was on Thanksgiving?"

MJ: "Yeah, we were under the impression that Thanksgiving was your birthday too"

Y/n: "Thanksgiving is my Adoption date. No one really knows my actual birthday, not even me"

Gwen: "So you can't prove that you're legal to drink alcohol?"

Y/n: "And you can't prove that I'm underage, so nobody wins. Except for me, who is in desperate need of a refill. Oh, Flight attendant~"

Throughout the flight, the gang sat, with Peter, MJ, Gwen, and Miles pairing up with their respective partners whilst Gloria, Y/n, and Betty sat in their seats in their little world.

Gloria: "So I can't help but notice Jack didn't join us on this trip"

Y/n: "Okay I've been meaning to ask you this. What is the big deal with you? Why are you so up in his business?"

Gloria: "I don't know, I just wanna know what he's up to is all. Did you try calling him?"

Y/n: "You want me to CALL him? While we're in an AIRPLANE?"

Gloria: "Yeah, it's all propaganda anyway. Silences people into doing what the government tells you"

Y/n: "Okay, I don't know if that's factual. But for the sake of this conversation, I'll decide to humor you on this one"

Pulling his phone out, Y/n goes through his contacts till he reaches Jack's phone.

Once he presses on the contact, Y/n calls him up, putting it on speaker before placing his phone near Gloria.

The call then goes through.

Y/n: "Hey, Jack! It's me, Y/n"

Jack's voice: "Go F#&! yourself"