(S.I.L.K arc) Part 4

The sound of electricity being conducted can be heard in a dark room, the light from the electric shock being the only source of light as it occasionally lights up the room.

When the session was over, the room was then lit by a spotlight down onto the subject, Gwen Stacy.

???: "You failed to capture the specimen, the one I explicitly told you to capture"

Gwen squints her eyes through the light, making out a figure approaching her captive frame.

Gwen: *pant* "His name...is Y/n"

The figure the slapped Gwen on the cheek, causing her to spit out a bit of blood, that built up in her mouth, to the side.

???: "I didn't sent you out to bring me back the specimen's name"

Gwen was then grabbed by the chin, feeling the cold robotic gears as she was pulled to face the figure.

???: "I order you to capture the speciment and bring him to me. Alive. Do you understand?"

Gwen: *struggle* "Y/n will come for you, and when he does he'll stop you. I have no doubt about that"

???: *scoff* "And how would he stop me? When he's too busy dealing with you"

The figure then lets go of Gwen's face before pressing a button on her augmentation. A sonic frequency was then shot directly to Gwen's brain, causing her to scream out in pain.

The figure then stepped away from Gwen and walked towards a panel of glass, overlooking their army.

???: "Once I have him in my hands, my dream will finally be accomplished"

The figure then looks over to a mechanized machine that's being built in the middle of the platform.

When Gwen's screams died down, the figure turns back over to Gwen, seeing her now controlled by the symbiote once again.

???: "Now, go get me my speciment. Successfully, this time"

Gwen: *growl* "Prey~"

Y/n: *groan* "My head feels like it got split in two. Thanks, Spider-sense"

Y/n picked up on a sound of an object hitting the ground behind him. He took this time to look around, noticing that he was bounded by chains against a water tower in an unknown rooftop.

Y/n: (I only know one blind guy that's confident enough to have a walking stick in Manhattan)

???: "I don't believe we've met yet"

A walking stick then slammed in front of Y/n, before being faced with a familiar face.

???: "The Kingpin is at your service..."

"