Okay for now everything is going okay, no Kian who decided to come to Trevor. It is so much fun chilling with Sam and Trevor, we've being singing Echo from Trevor, and we were playing games. I do not understand why Kian doesn't trust you guys this is so fantastic i never had so much fun. Yeah this is really fun Trevor said and Sam if you say to Kian that Jenn was here i will slap you. No no no i won't tell it cause she can tell it by herself cause he is coming now. NO my eyes widen, run upstairs and hide yourself in my bedroom if he stays too long you can sneak out of my window. So i did what Trevor said and hide myself in his bedroom before Kian came in. I've waited an hour but i got bored so i climbed out of his window and let myself slide down the pipe from there i run to Savanna so that i could see her too i stayed until 8 and called Kian. Hello? hi Kian can you pick me up at Savanna's house? yeah sure. Okay see you in a few minutes. I waited until i saw his car i said goodbye to Savanna and gave her a hug, then i walked to the passengers seat but it was dark outside so i couldn't see there was someone beside Kian in the car so i opened the door of the passengers seat and i screamed. I saw a black figure in the passengers seat, are you okay a voice said to me, i heard that voice before but i couldn't picture who it was until Kian turned on the light button in the car. I froze, it was Sam he was looking at me and i saw how his cheeks went pink. I will take a seat in the back off the car and i slammed the door. Opened the door in the back of the car and climbed inside.