I start now from the new year

-----------------------------------------

Today there was someone standing in front of the door i didn't know who it was so i called Kian. Kian there is some strange man standing here. I'M COMING! He walked to the door. Jenn this man is not a strange man this is the manger from O2L. Oh i'm sorry sir i didn't meant to call you a strange man. It's okay sweety , Kian can i come in i have to tell you both some big news. Yeah off course come in. I make some coffee and get some of the cupcakes we made today. That's good Jenn, sir please take a seat. He sat down as i came into the living room with the cupcakes and coffee's. So what's the news you had to tell us sir, i asked. Well after Kian told me you had a channel i subscribed to your channel and watched every video you made until now, and i loved how you made your first video with my boys. Thank you i really wanted to make my first video with them cause they all ready were here and i wanted it as thanks for buying a camera for me. Well this wasn't the good news i wanted to tell you both. Then what is the good news Kian asked. Well you both know that O2L has 6 members right? Yes we both replied. And a week has 7 days. Yeah. Well i was thinking to put Jenn in O2L on the Wednesday and move the boys to the next day, so that we have: Connor on Monday, Ricky on Tuesday, Jenn on Wednesday, Sam on Thursday, Jc on Friday, Trevor on Saturday, and Kian on Sunday. THAT SOUNDS FANTASTIC. That's a good idea sir i would love it if my little sister would join the O2L crew. That's great i see you guys tomorrow at 8 at my house cause we also need to tell it the boys and i had one big plan for all of you guys. Okay we see you tomorrow sir goodbye.