So i texted Golden and the Merrell twins, Sam. What did they say? They want to do it, i texted the song text to him. That's so cool i can't wait to meet them. They are coming to Golden his music studio, so we need to be there too. We are going to split the song over you and Golden, then we are going to make plans for the video clip. He has his own studio? That's awesome. Yes it is but now we have to sleep cause we need to be there tomorrow at 10 am, good night babe, Good night my little girl. I got into bed but i couldn't fall asleep, so i sneaked out of my bed and walked over to Sam's bed. I lifted his blanket up and laid besides him, Sam i'm sleeping i your bed tonight, Why what's wrong baby? I can't sleep, i laid my head on his chest listening to his beautiful heartbeat, while he mumbled the text of his song and played with my hair i started to fall asleep again. The next morning we woke up at 7 am we got dressed and went to the studio, yes it was Friday but because we are famous we get free every Friday from school, we came at the studio. Hey there is my little cousin Jenn, Hi Golden i said it is great to see you again how is the music industry going? Really good. Hi i am Sam Pottorff, he said and shake Golden his hand. Nice to meet you too Sam Jenn told me a lot about you also that she likes you a lot. I know she is my girlfriend. So Kian except it that you have a boyfriend Jenn? No he still doesn't know but Sam and i are dating for a year now but please do not tell him that Sam is my boyfriend. Why should i, you deserve a boyfriend so i will keep it secret. Then the girls came walking in. JENN! they both yelled at me. GIRLS! i run to them and gave a hug to them, We are so exited Veronica said. Is that him? Vanessa pointed to Sam. Yes that's him. HE IS SO ADORABLE, i understand why you choose him. Were are they talking about? About you i told them a lot about you. Okay guys i made the text split between me and Sam for the song. Let's go record it.