He carried me to bed and laid me down. Thank you Sam. No problem babe he said while walking trough the door. Are you leaving? No i'm going to lock the door so that no one can come in, so that we can cuddle in one bed. I smiled. He locked the door and walked over to my bed and laid besides me, i turned over to my side to face him. Your eyes are so beautiful Jenn, and so are yours Sam. He wrapped an arm around me and started to move his hand up and down my back as his other hand trailed over my cheek and played with my hair. I started to fall asleep. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and fell asleep too. The next morning i woke up with my head on his chest, i still felt sick but Sam had to wake up and go to school and after school he had to go to work. Sam, Sam! i whispered. Babe wake up you have to go to school. He woke up. How do you feel? i'm still ill i'm not going to school. Okay babe, he dressed himself and walked downstairs. I fell back asleep till 1 pm. I looked at my alarm and Said to myself: Sam has lunch break let's call him. So i called him and i asked him if he could skip class and take work off. He said that he will tell the head off the school that he felt ill and that he called work that he was sick. An hour later he was home. My bedroom door was open so he could walk in, he came lying with me and we cuddled and watched some movies on Netflix.