We had to stay up really early, so i woke up at 6 am. I got dressed woke Kian up told him to get dressed while i made some breakfast for both of us ready. He came downstairs and took a sit at the table. Good morning little girl what do we have for breakfast? Toast, omelet and bacon. It smells fantastic again. Thank you. I sat down at the table across Kian. I really wanna know what the boss his big plan is, i said. Yes me too. After breakfast we both went to the bathroom to brush our teeth and do our hair. Today my outfit was a black t-shirt with the text: I'm much more interesting on the internet and black skinny jeans. I had a black and red blouse tied around my hips, and wear a black beanie. Kian's outfit was blue skinny jeans and a top with YOLO on it. After getting ready we went to our boss his house, when we arrived all the boys were all ready there. I walked over to Sam and gave him a hug, i wanted to kiss him but Kian still doesn't know it and yes Sam and i are dating a year now but we still haven't told him yet. So guys take a seat, we all sat down. Okay i have to tell you all something. Jenn is going to join O2L and her day is going to be Wednesday. COOL. But i wanted to tell you all something different. I Buyed a house for you all you have a week the time to pack your stuff and all move into the house we will sell your houses. So we are going to have a O2L home that's so cool. The house has three bedrooms so it is 2, 2,3 each room and i made up who shares a room with who. He paused. So... tell us who is sharing a room with who! Okay chill please. Okay Ricky, Trevor and Connor are in the biggest bedroom with each other. They all highfived while Sam, Kian, Jc and i were waiting. Kian and Jc share one room and Sam and Jenn one room. What No Jenn isn't going to share a room with Sam. Why not i am old enough Kian I am almost 18. Kian you do not decide with who she shares a room i did it cause she lives for almost 18 years with you in a house. Yeah and i had to share a room with you until i was 10 and you 11, and i don't want it again. Well okay then but both or a single bed or both an own two person bed you aren't going to sleep in one bed. Okay Kian.

---------------------------------------------------

That week we moved into the house from us all, Sam and i were so happy that we had to share a room so were we more together and could kiss each other as much as we wanted.