So they recorded the song, it didn't really went great sometimes they forgot a little bit of the text or they sang a little bit of the other. Finally they had recorded the song without any problems. The next two days we went to record the video clip it only needed two days cause everything went okay. I filmed everything, At the end of it all i connected it to my laptop and changed the colors into black, white and gray. It gave an awesome look. Then i putted the Cd with the song into my laptop and added it perfectly timed with the video. Guys the video clip is ready, they all walked over to me to watch the video. You have done great work little, This is fantastic girl we love it, it is fantastic babe Sam kissed me. Awe thank you guys. Babe. Yes Sam. Can you send this video to my laptop i want to upload it Thursday for our channel. Sure babe i send it to your laptop when we are home. Bye guys it was fantastic to work with you guys thank you all very much. It was nice to work with you too Sam, Veronica and Vanessa chuckled. Girls stop it he is taken remember. Yeah Jenn, Vanessa said. Bye Sam Veronica said. So Golden are you coming with us to visit Kian and the other boys from O2L we can show them our video too. Yeah sure, Okay let's get it the car. We drove to the O2L house and showed the boys the video clip we made and they all said that it was a fantastic video and that they sang amazing.