Is every thing okay Jenn you didn't talk the whole way back home. I didn't want to talk okay. Are you and Savanna in a fight? no, then what's wrong? you didn't tell me that THAT was coming with us I pointed to Sam. Jenn he is not a that, and for having that aggressive tone to me you sleep on the couch tonight. WHAT! Do not please tell me that Sam is going to sleep in my bed. Yes he is going to sleep in your bed now go upstairs change into your pajamas and go brush your teeth. So i did what Kian told me i went upstairs changed in to my pajamas brushed my teeth walked to my room to grab a pillow and a blanket. I walked over to my closet on top of it was standing a box and i grabbed it. There was all stuff from when i was younger in it also my stuffed bunny Mr. fluffy. i haven's slept with it since i was 7 and i am 17 now. I hide Mr. fluffy in my pillow cover grabbed my blanket and walked down stairs. Goodnight Kian goodnight you stupid i said to Sam and pretended that i was fallen asleep. When they went upstairs i grabbed Mr. fluffy again and pushed him to my chest. Why is Kian so over protective to me, why doesn't he let me hang out with boys. And why was Sam doing so different when i opened the car door he never blushes when he sees me. I started to cry not noticing that Sam came downstairs for a drink. Who are you talking to? Are you crying? Huh no i'm not crying i wiped my tears away really quick. What are you doing here? I was thirsty, he walked over to me and took a seat on the couch i was laying now sitting on. Are you sure you didn't cry cause your cheeks and eyes are red. Since when does he wants to know if i cried or not i thought. Yes i did cry. Wanna talk about it? Uhm it is a long story and i think you want to sleep. Well i'n not tired yet so tell me. Oh god why do i need to tell him this all i thought again.