Today would be the last day i would be wearing my ring. I had heard from Jc that Sam and Hanna would be meeting at the park today at 2 pm. I texted Trevor that it was time for our revenge plan. I went upstairs got dressed, grabbed my backpack, my video camera and my long board. 

'' Hey everyone today this will be a very special video, not only is this a live video but there will something else happen too, but for that special thing we need to go to the park first so i'm going to skate to the park while you guys are watching''

I skated to the park while i was filming.

'' You guys see Sam standing there with flowers right? Well he isn't waiting for me''

And then Hanna arrived and Sam kissed her, not just a normal kiss but a long one. I walked over to them very quietly.

'' AND THIS EVERYBODY IS WHAT A CHEATER LOOKS LIKE!''

'' Jenn what the hell is this'' Sam said.

'' I was right you are a fucking cheater, here go marry her'' i said as i threw the ring to Sam.

'' Why are you filming this?'' Sam asked. 

'' So that i have proof that you are a fucking cheater and yes this is all live on my youtube channel oh look even Connor, Ricky, Trevor, Jc and Kian are watching''

'' By the way don't ever come in my room or what, oh and also don't talk to me''

I ended the live video and skated back to the O2L house.

'' Jenn are you okay we saw everything'' Jc said

I said nothing and just ran off to my bedroom. I sat down in my windowsill, opened my window, grabbed my cigarette lighted it up and started smoking.

My life is ruined. We've been so long together and out of nowhere he cheated on me right before our wedding, we should marry next month.

I heard a knock on my door.

''who's there?'' I asked.

'' it's me Kian''

I threw my cigarette out of the window and grabbed some mint gum, also i hid my pack of cigarettes and my lighter. I opened the door, my eyes where red and puffy from crying.

'' Are you okay?'' Kian asked.

'' Not at all''  i said

'' Can i do something? Like take you to the mall or something?''

''Can you drive me to Savannah her house i think i will be staying there for a few days maby weeks cause i don't wanna see Sam for a while, but first i will text her if that's okay.''

'' Okay kiddo, text me when i can bring you to Savannah''

He went downstairs and i started texting Savannah