So we were making some dinner, well actually i made diner cause Sam had the idea again to dye his hair and this time purple. So when i was pre-heating the over Sam was dying his hair. Jenn do you want to play with me? Levi asked. No Levi i can't i am cooking but you can help me. You can get the apples out of the refrigerator. He grabbed a chair an grabbed the bowl with apple pieces. Here, he said while grabbing a piece of apple. Levi don't eat all the apples cause it is for the apple pie, can you also give me the rains? He gave me them. I grabbed the cinnamon, and then Sam came back downstairs with purple hair. I see that there are two little chefs in this house. Yes Levi helps me really good, the chicken is in the oven now and the vegetables are cooking. It smells delicious as always. Thank you. I am busy with the dough for the dessert. What's the dessert? Apple pie. Oeh you know that we like apple pie a lot, right Levi. WE LIKE IT A LOT he said. Dinner is ready in half an hour we eat outside so if you would made the table ready that would be fantastic. Okay he grabbed some plates and some knives and forks and some cups. Dinner is ready i said when Sam was done with the table. MOM, DAD DINNER IS READY he yelled. Oh Jenn this smells fantastic Sam's mom said. Take a seat at the table outside and i will set the pan with vegetables and the chicken on the table. I came back with the food and went back inside to put the pie in the oven, then i took a seat at the table and we started eating. The pie was ready i let it cool down outside and cleaned the plates. Then i cut the pie and got the ice cream. I went back with pie for all of us. Jenn this is the best apple pie i ever had Sam's dad said. So how is it going with O2L i heard you all live in one house now. Yes we do. Is Kian still so over protective to you? Yes and he doesn't let me date boys even trough i'm almost 19. That's horrible. Well not really. Why not? Well he doesn't know it but i am dating a fantastic boy for almost two years now. Oh can i see a picture of him? You don't need to. Why not. Well you know him for almost 20 years now. You mean...? Yes Sam and i are dating. She is the sweetest girlfriend ever mom i really love her. He gave me a kiss. IEL THAT IS GROSS Levi said, and we all started to laugh. We are going to bed tomorrow we go to the beach. Okay good night Sam good night Jenn. Good night Mr and Mrs Pottorff. Come on Levi jump on my back and i bring you to bed i said.