Okay we are about to land and i don't know how Sam had done it but he was fallen asleep with his head resting on the chair in front of him, Sometimes i really wonder how he can sleep in the strangest positions. Then i woke him up because we had landed. Okay what are we going to do now? i asked. Well first we are going to take a taxi to our hotel then we are going to check in, same roommates as in our house. Oh but i promised Jc to share a room with when we where on the plane. Well okay then is Sam going to share a room with me. Okay then what next. Well unpack our stuff then Starbucks or something. Yeah Starbucks and then shopping, i clapped my hands. Yeah that's good. We stood there waiting for 2 taxi's to bring us to our hotel. Arrived at our hotel we checked in Jc and my room was 155, we unpacked our suitcases. Okay guys let's go to Starbucks. We staid for an hour at Starbucks and took some funny selfies with our Coffees. After that we all should shop should went with Kian, We had diced that we all took a tattoo but only Trevor didn't want to get a tattoo and we all understood. So we first went to the tattoo shop and went for a same designee, i was a bit nervous cause this was the first tattoo for me and also for Connor. We all went for a palm tree and 7 stripes under it each stripe represents one of the members from Our Second Life.