It was cute that he kept watching me, but yeah i couldn't smile at him cause then Kian would say: focus on the game Jenn don't focus on us. So i continued to focus on the game but i got tackled and i fell wrong and i could hear my bone crack. I laid there on the field screaming: Call an ambulance, CALL AN AMBULANCE. Kian and Sam came running on the field and asked what was wrong and i said i broke my leg with a shaking voice. I saw how much it hurt Sam to see me there laying in pain, i really thinks he likes me, arrgg i grunted from the pain when the ambulance people came and lifted me on a bed. They gave me nitrous oxide so i wouldn't feel the pain, i kept laughing at nothing. first the man's from the ambulance wouldn't let Kian and Sam drive with them but after explaining it a few times and talking with my trainer they finally knew that Kian was my brother and Sam his best friend. So they took me to the hospital and made some x-rays from my leg. Later while i was laying in a room the doctor came in and told them that i needed a surgery cause i broke my leg on a few places. There was one person who could came with me and because Kian is scared of operation rooms Sam came with me. They gave me a mask and the last thing i heard was that Sam said i love you Jenn but it could be because of getting sleepy. Finally after a surgery from 2 hours i came back and everything was blurry. I fell back asleep and when i woke up i heard that i had to stay one night so that they could do a check the next morning to see if i could go home.