YES I AM HOME. I missed you Kian. HI JENN! Omg the boys this is so cool. Well Jenn they are here for a special reason, for what? You can start your own youtube channel Kian old us all that it was okay, Jc said. OMFG are you kidding me? Kian come here so i can hug you. You are fantastic. My smile fainted, but i don't have a camera. Well we all laid some money together and we paid a camera for you Connor said. So i got you laptop here so take a seat on the couch and go make a channel. Yeah i took my laptop out of Trevor's hands, went on youtube and made my channel. I looked to the boys. SO... they all said, what is your name so we can subscribe to your channel. My name is jennxpenn. When are you going to film your first video, Ricky asked? How about now. But Jenn the boys are here. So... i want to make a video with you all please, i said with a puppy face. Well okay then you can borrow my camera stand. So we started making a video i already made a little plan for the introduction. The boys were hiding behind the couch. What's up guys Jenn Lawley here, so i have my own channel now thanks to my fantastic brother Kian, he came from the side of the couch. So today i am not alone i know it is my first video but behind this couch are some other people, Okay guys 3..2..1.. they all came up and said: What's up guys O2L here, today we join our best friend Jenn. After the video they all stayed for dinner and went home.