So i sat there with Sam besides me on the couch, i turned so there was enough space for him to sit. I was sitting there staring to the window, then out of nowhere i started telling the whole story between me and Kian that he is so overprotective and that i can't hang out with other people besides himself and Savanna and about all the lies that Savanna and i make so that i could chill with someone else. While telling that i started to cry again. Sam came sitting closer to me and wrapped his arms around me for a hug, when he did that it felt like everything stopped for a short moment. It felt so good this was the first time that i got a hug from a boy that wasn' t Kian. We drank something and he went back upstairs to sleep. I laid there for a while thinking about Sam and now i started to get feelings for him, not hate feelings but love feelings i even felt my cheeks glow from warmth when i thought about his hug. I fell asleep around 1 maby 1.30 am and at 10 am i woke up by the smell of delicious food, i stood up and Sam was making waffles and pancakes. Goodmorning Jenn have you slept good. Yeah i have i yawned. He laughed really soft, it was cute to hear. Will you tell Ki that breakfast is ready? sure, i walked to the stairs and yelled KIAN WAKE UP BREAKFAST IS READY. He mumbled something that sounded like okay and 5 minutes later he was downstairs. We sat at the table and all the food was gone really quick. Jenn go upstairs you need to dress yourself for soccer. Okay i run upstairs and came back real quick in my soccer uniform it was pink and black and had the logo from our school on it. Shall we bring you Jenn, that would be fine Kian. So i went to soccer and i saw that they stayed to watch me what was fantastic but i noticed that Sam kept watching at me and only me.