Everyone except i knew that this evening was going to be a special one. We went to a dinner. After the dinner we went to the Eiffel tower. We took pictures there and one time Sam stood in front of me and kneels down. Sam we are at Paris you can't tie your shoe laces here. I said. I am not going to tie my shoe laces Jenn. Kian do you got it for me? Kian gave a little small box to Sam. Dear Jenn we are two years together now and first we had to keep it secret. You have done amazing things for me, getting Golden to sing with me my song and the twin for in the video. You went with me to my parents last week and they really love you they missed you a lot and Levi loves you too. I love to take care of you and i really want to spend the rest of my life with you, start a family with you and die with you, you are my babe forever. Dear Jenn Lawley, will you marry with me? I stood there, no sounds came out of my mouth. I stood there with tears in my eyes and out of nowhere i yelled: YES, YES OFF COURSE I WANT TO MARRY YOU SAM. He lifted me up spun me around and kissed me while he putted the ring around my finger. All the boys where standing there and clapped and said congratulations to us. Then we went back to the hotel and went back to bed.