#24

We arrived in California at 11 am, i finally know what the girls name is her name is Chloe. She was waiting for us at the airport, we all drove to our hotel this time i share my room with Connor. The boys went carting except Kian and i we went penny boarding with Chloe it was really fun, one time i fell of my penny board and it rolled away. I took a run after it and when i came back i saw Chloe and Kian kissing, i stood there saying awwe. I guess my big brother has a girlfriend now. They looked at me and laughed. Jenn are you okay Chloe asked. Yeah why? Well your knees are bleeding. I looked down, oh i didn't even feel it. How can't you feel that? I play soccer so i am used to it and i had a injury more bad then this. Oh yeah what? She broke her leg. Oh yeah that's what you told in the interview i gave and you told me that Sam took so care of you while Kian was working. Yeah exactly. Well i need to go home now to get dressed into another outfit, it was nice to meet you Jenn. It was nice to meet you too Chloe. I gave her a hug. See you at seven then i pick you up for our date. Kian and i went back to the hotel on our penny boards. So you are dating Chloe now? Yes she is fantastic. Can i date boys now? No Jenn. But Kian how many boys do you think that want to date me? uhm 5? make there 50 boys from, and every time i have to say no because of you. Well i don't care how many boys want to date you it still stays no. WELL HAVE FUN AT YOUR STUPID DATE I AM NOT GOING TO HELP YOU WITH ANY OF IT! I HATE YOU KIAN! I run into my hotel room and laid down on my bed crying my eyes out.