So today we all needed to go to school until the summer vacation. So that we could finish our school.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up with Sam looking at me. Why so happy? We have school today. I know but you are so cute while you are sleeping. How do you mean? I couldn't sleep last night so i turned on my lamp on my nightstand and started looking at how you sleep and how your chest went up and down as you breath in and out. Aw you are such a sweety, i walked over to his bed and gave him a kiss on his nose, went to my closet and grabbed an outfit. The only problem living in a house with 6 boys is that we have one bathroom so you have to wait really long in the morning before you can take a shower. Luckily every one except Sam and i took a shower. So i went into the bathroom locked the door and took a shower. I got dressed and dried my hair. Today i decided to make two pigtails and connect both ends at the back of my head. I walked downstairs and took a seat at the table next to Sam. Woah Jenn you look attractive Connor said. Thanks but... i almost told them that i was taken by Sam. But what? Connor asked. I think that i don't look attractive today. Oh okay. Sam and i are going to school guys love you all and good luck today. We walked to school hand in hand. So this is the last time i see you this morning babe, Yeah our lessons tear us apart, i will miss you Sam said. I will miss you too and peeked his lips softly. I run to my class. Later that day we were all home. Hey little sister, hey i said softly. What's wrong? I don't feel very well i am going to bed. I'm coming with her so i can take care of her if she wants something to drink or something. That's good Sam. You want me to carry you on my back to our room Jenn? yes please i don't have the energy to walk upstairs. So Sam lifted me on his back and walked upstairs with me.