We all went back up stairs, we didn't do a lot this week we had a week free cause we had to study for our exams next week, but besides studying for our exams we were filming our video's for O2L. Today was my day to film a video and i decided to do it with Sam.

Hello O2L Jenn here, With...Sam Pottorff he said. So this week in O2L is make-up challenge and i thought why shouldn't i do it with my best friend Sam. I am so scared to do this you know that right Jenn? Don't be. So i started to put make-up on him, he didn't like it cause the eyeliner was hurting his eyes he said that it felt like a knife. Okay I'm done. GIVE ME A MIRROR I WANT TO SEE IT! I gave him a mirror. WOAH I LOOK LIKE A GIRL. Hahaha. So uhm this was it for today i said. Stay beautiful and always gorgeous and tomorrow i will upload something special for you guys on my main channel and something on the O2L channel Sam said. We kissed our hands and touched the camera and turned it off. Well hi i am Samantha, hihi you even look attractive with make-up babe. Now you have a girlfriend, he kissed me. Kian yelled at us: Guys Sam needs to clean his face cause lunch is ready! He went to the bathroom and i helped him cleaning his face. This tickles Jenn stop it. Your face needs clean. Why can't i just do everything with it? Well if you sleep with your make-up your pillow gets dirty and you can get pimples of it. CLEAN MY FACE I DON'T WANT PIMPLES AGAIN he almost cried. So i keep going on cleaning his face.

--------------------------------------------------

from here i skip to the exam week