Sequel

Okay guys, the sequel is finally up! It still has one part though, but I'm already making chap one. The sequel is titled, The Troubled Billionaire. Check it out guys!

Just go to my profile and find the sequel under, My Works. I hope you guys will like it though. I'm so sorry I just published it now, I was so busy, I'm sorry. I'm always out of the house, and I barely have time to open my Wattpad account. And alsoooo, I kept making the Prologue again and again because I didn't seem to like the last few times I made it. I wanted the first part to be good enough for you guys.

But, for easy access, I'll just post the link up here.

http://www.wattpad.com/104697692-the-troubled-billionaire-prologue

Also, here is the description and cover of the sequel :)

Secrets are hard to keep.

That's the universal fact that people are completely aware of. So why hide a secret when you know it's bound to be a disaster in the end?

Nearly three years ago, when Amber's parents told her to move halfway across the world, her parents didn't tell her the reason of this sudden situation. Present time, she still doesn't know. She just brushed it off, thinking it's nothing.

So when she finds something that makes her wonder if those are the reasons why, she doesn't hesitate to chase after it, of course. It's not something you can not help knowing.

After all, she did find out something that made her question everything she believed in.

There you go :) I hope you like it. I love you guys so much :*

Enjoooyyyy :)

Lots of love,

Lu xx